• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Clavin12's Models/Concepts

Started by Clavin12, November 07, 2009, 05:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clavin12

The thing on the end of the "tail" in that is the cockpit. This thing on the bottom front is the uber cannon.
C l a v i n 1 2

Mr X

Quote from: sabrebattletank on December 12, 2009, 05:14:07 PM
Which it doesn't have to be.

If the whole thing is made of biometal then for one bit to be lighter there would have to be wasted space, which would be blatantly stupid.
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,10101.0.html
starting January 2010!

Clavin12

A whatever for the third faction. Probably a relay bunker.

C l a v i n 1 2

Nielk1

I don't like it. It lacks form and function. It looks, weird.

You must fix the style of a race with the use and function of its objects.

Click on the image...

iron maiden

I'm with Neilk on this one, it just looks, too, odd. Looks like you are trying to give the pheonix impression. Should we still keep the pheonix as the symbol later on, try to make the pheonix part of it a bit less subtle
So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream

Zero Angel

I think its an interesting and unique design. That said, some of the elements of the design might be retained or used in the creation of a different building.
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

bb1

All is not lost!

If we were to have an indoor pilot FPS mission, you have designed the first potted plant of the CP! I'd be proud, especially since I suck at modelling foliage and indoor props meant to be seen up close. Potted plants rock.

Clavin12

I could model much better plants than that.

How's this? It's a gun tower.

C l a v i n 1 2

sabrebattletank

I like your models in general Calvin. They're unique and show that you don't really follow the "rules" of modeling that I see in my scanning of the "look at my models!" pages.

This one is a perfect example of it.

Clavin12

Well I liked the concept of a floating parts with the scion gun spire and so I continued it. Since it has four cannons they would have to be fairly weak compared to the other gun towers but would be made up in numbers.
C l a v i n 1 2

Zero Angel

I liked the plant thing better. I think the four antennae on it would go well on a building type structure. You could even set it as a guntower tap and have the antennae rotate.
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

Clavin12

C l a v i n 1 2

bb1

Take off the arms of that GT and you have an awesome Pylon.

Clavin12

But since when do we need a pylon in bz2?
C l a v i n 1 2

iron maiden

I don't know, but we certainly do need one.
So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream