• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

mistake in uninstalling battlezone2

Started by monobrow, November 11, 2009, 01:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monobrow

thx squrril u fixed my prob now i just need to get the latest patch

AHadley

squirrelof09

Quote from: anomaly on November 11, 2009, 05:24:55 PM
How many times have we been over this people?  He has vista so the setup.exe that you see in the main directory of the cd doesn't work because its 16-bit.  So instead, navigate to one of the folders where you will find another program also called setup.exe which you can run.

Edit: this is directed at everyone before squirrel posted.

I have 64 bit Vista and my setup.exe works just great. and My disk is the 1.1 disk. It's the demoshield that's 16-bit, not the installer its self.

Edit: I believe even yourself read what I posted wrong.

But he's fixed up now, it's all good.
fight till death our forums -> http://www.forums.bzfiend.com/index.php?

anomaly

Quote from: squirrel on November 12, 2009, 08:19:21 AM
I have 64 bit Vista and my setup.exe works just great. and My disk is the 1.1 disk. It's the demoshield that's 16-bit, not the installer its self.

Edit: I believe even yourself read what I posted wrong.

But he's fixed up now, it's all good.
I guess I read his post wrong.  I thought his problem was that he was trying to install from the cd using the setup.exe thats in the main directory of the cd instead of using the the setup.exe in the setup folder.