• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Cyprus

Started by Raven, November 11, 2009, 04:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raven

Just returned after a holiday.
S'gooood.

Discuss.

iron maiden

um..............Discuss what? Food?
So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream

squirrelof09

fight till death our forums -> http://www.forums.bzfiend.com/index.php?

iron maiden

what is there to discuss, i have never been and do not wish to go.

bigbadbogie

Quote from: iron maiden on November 11, 2009, 04:45:25 PM
um..............Discuss what? Food?

What is your obsession with food?

@Raven, Welcome back. Where the hell is Cyprus?
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

iron maiden

QuoteWhat is your obsession with food?

@Raven, Welcome back. Where the hell is Cyprus?

A. Its a good thing to talk about

B.It is located off the South Eastern coast of Turkey

bigbadbogie

As the good lord once said, 'love thy neighbour as thyself... unless he's Turkish... in that case, kill the bastard!!!'.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

iron maiden

*Falls out of chair laughing and goes to bible to find said quote, does not find it, pencil's it in there*

Raven

Britain held Cyprus for ages, then gave it back to Greece. Turks got pissed and invaded their greasy asses there around the 70's or something. Now, the southern half is Greek, northern is Turkish.
North = bad. South = good.

Well yes, I meant discuss Cyprus. And of course, you could only do that it you have BEEN! :lol:

Forgive the stereotype, but what is it with you Americans and not knowing where anything is if its outside your own borders? :lol:

Iron Maiden is right.

Yes, food is always a good thing to talk about. Their food is good for that matter.

iron maiden

I'll let you know I know an extensive amount of world Geography and History. :-D

Nielk1

Quote from: Raven on November 11, 2009, 05:11:33 PM
Forgive the stereotype, but what is it with you Americans and not knowing where anything is if its outside your own borders?

Probably because thanks to our current president we are so badly viewed no one cares much about killing us, even near the border but on our side. Get killed? No thanks. I know plenty about the world outside this country but I can tell you right now, if things keep going this way, it wont be safe to be out of the country and it wont be safe to be in it either. Have to pretend to be English or something...

Click on the image...

iron maiden

Fortunately, i can create a wide variety of voices to impersonate several world cultures. Comes in handy from time to time.

Warfreak

As true as the stereotype may be, Boogie is Australian.  :-P

iron maiden

Are they supposed to be smarter, or dumber, don't really know. Have to go with former.

Raven

Said stereotype is decades old.
The majority of the world has also hated America for decades. Nothing new there. Your'e just aware of it now. Granted, they play(ed) nice to your face :lol:
And if anything, people hate you less now that *Ammo*wad Bush isn't in charge. Why the bollocking hell did you lot vote that prick in again?
Then again, we voted Labour back in... Egh...

Lmao, whoops he's an Auzzie. Oh well.

I'm quite good at accents, ish. Well, the ones I can do, I can do well. Others; kinda hopeless. People aaaaalways think that everyone in the UK speaks in a certain way which is actually really annoying and ignorant. We all know that America has different accents, so why is it presumed that every British person speaks like prince-freakin'-Charles? Every city has its own damn accent, all VERY different. I can do about 4-5, plus other countries.

PS, I really don't mind if this goes off topic. I like to think of this thread as a chat thread :)