• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Question for Adults

Started by General BlackDragon, August 29, 2008, 01:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General BlackDragon

is this real? http://bay.reachme.at/

PS: Dragon needs a car.

anyone got any other ideas? Perferably under 1000 dollars...

*****General BlackDragon*****

TheJamsh

to me that doesnt look real... im scared to click on anything...

then again, its quite a flashy flash thing, but id go for something more trusted

we have autotrader here in the UK, i dunno about you guys in the states

all in all that was probably the most worthless bit of information ive ever written on this forum...

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Red Devil

Nope, it doesn't.  Call the local banks and see if they have any repos.  Get a used Toyota or Honda.  Very reliable.  My aunt had a Toyota Corona for about 20 years.  She couldn't kill it.  Kept running even after the oil leaked out.

American car parts cost less and are easy to find, but there's a good reason for that...

There's insurance to consider too.  Check online for the cars that cost the least to insure.  4WD and ones with lots of extras cost more. to insure.

Gas mileage is important now-a-daze, too.

Aside: When driving, always remember you are doing the most dangerous thing in America.  It's the cause of more accidental deaths and maiming *than all other causes combined*.

The most important thing to remember when driving is to *PAY ATTENTION ALL THE TIME*.  I can't tell you how many times I've avoided potentially fatal accidents because other people weren't by just doing that one thing.

Don't look at people when they are talking to you, don't use a cell phone, don't get distracted by things by the side of the road.  Just be aware of what is happening all around you.  Good peripheral vision is a blessing.
What box???

General BlackDragon

well, I can't drive yet, but soon i wont have a ride to work, = no cash = nothing.  :cry:

*****General BlackDragon*****

Nielk1

I can, but I hate it.
I hate driving...
So very...
very...
very...
much.

Click on the image...

OvermindDL1

I do not see anything on the page, it is completely white.  Might be blocked by the blacklist on my router, which if it is it is a pretty bad place.  Although I do not remember the page being completely white, so it probably is not that...

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey

Nielk1

It is white for me as well, it loads about half way and stops. By that I mean it is done but Fire Fox shows the lower half though to the last tab I had selected.

Click on the image...

Feared_1

Someone wants his OT forum back. :)