• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

New DM map

Started by Mr X, November 17, 2009, 12:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr X

Ok guys, I just finished making this and thought I'd ask for your opinions on it, its a fortress surrounded by lava, featuring bridges and tunnels,

I haven't had a proper game on it yet as I cannot host games, but enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=e91e41a85348d2056e7203eb8736812994a5669d52429a4ba601da0f25e869f4

Just put all of these files in Maps13-> Missions ->Multiplayer->DM
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,10101.0.html
starting January 2010!

Clavin12

Very nice. Hope lots of ppl get it cause its great. I love complicated tunnels.
C l a v i n 1 2

Zero Angel

Better to upload it as a zip or 7z file rather than having to do each file individually.
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

Zero Angel

Tried it, its a nice map. And I think it should be included into the next public beta, as we need more DM maps. The only glitch I noticed thus far is the mysterious unlabeled/unequippable mortar powerup on the west part of the map near the bridges.
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel

Red Devil

What box???

Mr X

Thanks for the positive feedback guys, if there is a shortage I can make some more DM maps.

Quote from: Zero Angel on November 17, 2009, 05:02:09 PM
Tried it, its a nice map. And I think it should be included into the next public beta, as we need more DM maps. The only glitch I noticed thus far is the mysterious unlabeled/unequippable mortar powerup on the west part of the map near the bridges.

How odd, didn't notice that, I'll get it fixed and have a repaired version up soon.

starting January 2010!

AHadley

Quote from: Mr X on November 18, 2009, 11:41:53 AM
How odd, didn't notice that, I'll get it fixed and have a repaired version up soon.

Ah, did you place the Howitzer? It's on the pickups menu but it can only be used on something it's pre-equipped on.

Mr X

Quote from: AHadley on November 18, 2009, 12:23:16 PM
Ah, did you place the Howitzer? It's on the pickups menu but it can only be used on something it's pre-equipped on.

Ah, that'll explain it.
starting January 2010!

TheJamsh

I was going to inform you of that... but i was tired... and missed the keyboard :P. Yeh since an early PB the ISDF artillery pickup hasnt worked, but it wasn't used anywhere so i suspect its either a new asset, an old broken one or an incorrectly edited one.

also, can you zip up please :P?

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Clavin12

Can it be fixed? If so the next 1.3public beta should do so. be great in assault tanks. Like mobile artillery.
C l a v i n 1 2

TheJamsh

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Red Devil

The reason it can't be picked up is because ghartill is marked 'isAssault = 1'.
What box???

AHadley

The whole reason it was marked like this is because otherwise it would bugger the balance.

Zero Angel

The scion artillery shell isnt really powerful, you know. At least not enough to mess with the game balance, unless you plan on knocking down mega statues, i guess.
{bac}Zero Angel

Nielk1

I am quite positive that is NOT the Scion artillery.

Click on the image...