• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

where can i get thug recy?

Started by monobrow, November 18, 2009, 03:17:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monobrow

i need the link or download for thug recy.

monobrow

thx and why are u the one thats always solving the problems?

squirrelof09

Heh. I just happen to be around when you come around for help and I'm just first to respond sometimes. Lots of other users on the community are good with quick support.
fight till death our forums -> http://www.forums.bzfiend.com/index.php?

monobrow

is the one link u gave me the 10a or 10c ? if its 10c i need the latest one 10a i think.........

Nielk1

Quote from: monobrow on November 18, 2009, 05:11:38 PM
is the one link u gave me the 10a or 10c ? if its 10c i need the latest one 10a i think.........

Versions count as follows:

a,b,c,d,e

Thus 10a is older than 10c.

Click on the image...

General BlackDragon

*****General BlackDragon*****

Zero Angel

Quote from: monobrow on November 18, 2009, 03:33:30 PM
thx and why are u the one thats always solving the problems?

Because the other helpers are part of the union, and we are on strike!

We demand justice!
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

Tempest Storm

I second this! You would think that after being on these forums for so many years we would at least have a pension plan or something! :P

sabrebattletank

monobrow

just tell me where i can get the latest thug recy

TheJamsh

That is the only link. so the public only have THAT version. Any newer versions are either not authorised, or are beta testing only.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

monobrow

hmm then why is it that when i try to join a game that is using thug recy and i already have it in adon that i get a error saying i dont have irvsrecy and frvsrecy

Nielk1

Quote from: monobrow on November 20, 2009, 02:19:08 PM
hmm then why is it that when i try to join a game that is using thug recy and i already have it in adon that i get a error saying i dont have irvsrecy and frvsrecy

Perhaps they are out of date.

Click on the image...

ScarleTomato

Quote from: monobrow on November 20, 2009, 02:19:08 PM
Those guys are not playing with the thug recy. i dunno which variant that is, but the thug recy is ivsrecygh and fvsrecygh

may have a b on the end for the TTB version