• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

musical instruments

Started by iron maiden, November 21, 2009, 02:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is better, bass guitar or electric guitar?

bass guitar
3 (33.3%)
electric guitar
6 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 9

iron maiden

Unless your Steve Harris, then you could only play bass and the song would still rule.
So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream

Nielk1

Quote from: iron maiden on November 22, 2009, 07:32:50 PM
Unless your Steve Harris, then you could only bass and the song would still rule.

wha?

Click on the image...

iron maiden

Iron Maiden's bassist, he is the bass God.

VSMIT

Only to you.

Flea is much better.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

iron maiden

VSMIT

And yet my statement doesn't change.  Oh wonder of wonders!
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

sabrebattletank

Death has some cool bass

This song is awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wpfz5Vnr-_A

iron maiden

The bass does sound preety good, from what i could hear, had it turned down to low, but what is with the vocals, i could not understand what on Earth he was saying.

AHadley

If the bass is too loud it can kill the song entirely. It's not meant to lead the piece, except in a few rare circumstances.

And from what I've heard of Iron Maiden and Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Fle is much better than Steve Harris.

VSMIT

How long have you played bass, Iron Maiden?

iron maiden

A few months,  I know 4 songs and may be forming a band with some friends.

VSMIT

Get more experience under your belt before you play in a band.

iron maiden

It would not be a label band or anything of the such band, we will just be doing a few covers that I either know, or am learning the tab to. Sort of like a garage band of sorts.

VSMIT

I wasn't talking about only a label band or any kind of well-known group.  I was talking about a band in general.

sabrebattletank

Psh. Get together with a couple of your friends and play. Have some 3-hour jam sessions to 12 bar blues. That's how you get better, by just playing.