• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

BZ Gold?

Started by Hookshot, November 28, 2009, 08:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwinShadow

Quote from: iron maiden on November 28, 2009, 03:30:00 PM
Go to your profile and go to Forum Profile information, I think you have to be at least a drunken constructor or up to set your own picture instead of the ones already there but i could be wrong.

No, you're right. Post count avatar: 30 posts.

On topic, I've played BZ1 a little bit, physics are so different I can't get used to it for some reason. Not saying its bad, just couldn't be bothered to continue playing it. I, myself, started with BZ2 no thanks to my cousin who showed me the game a bit after it released those years ago...

And I have heard TRO is indeed much, much more difficult... You could say that TRO could be the Fleshstorm for BZ2. XD (because FS is insanely difficult, even on the first couple of missions...)

Red Devil

The BZ1 hover units have a higher setting for foot-off-the-gas setting, so they stop faster, have less jump, and they have a faster throttle response.
What box???

ssuser

Hookshot, try searching for The Red Odyssey separately on Amazon and eBay also, as it did come as its own separate expansion, AFAIK not many copies were sold but you might get lucky. Otherwise, try getting ahold of the guys at TeamEvolve, as Av says - they MIGHT be able to set you up. If you do get TRO as a separate game, it has to be patched - I forget the patch version number, 1.3 maybe? Should be up somewhere. The BZ Gold version comes patched. Battlegrounds was also sold as a separate CD, but it is just a big compilation of IA and multiplayer maps, most of which you can find on the net now. The strat guide is really not worth much so I wouldn't worry about having it.

AHadley

Last I checked Team Evolve's website had gone down. Are they still around?

Hookshot

I ended up just getting a normal copy. Should get it in about a week or so. To bad my gaming laptop is in repair though, but that's kind of a good thing since I have college finals coming up soon :-P.

I'll contact Red Devil's lead and see where it goes.

Thanks again!

We were promised flying cars in the future... can mine be a scout?