• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

So, i herd u lik disruptors

Started by Shadow Knight, December 01, 2009, 03:03:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow Knight

Decided to give Scions a weapon similar to the ISDF Laser. Although only while i'm posting this did I realise that it exists and is called the Guass Gun, and what i really should be after is a chain gun variant.

Hopefully I get around to making it a not-so-obvious clone, effect-wise.

AHadley

Looks pretty cool as it is. Mind if I nick that? The scions have a massive weapon expansion in PF.

Shadow Knight

Sure, i'll hand it over when i get done with the explosions and it's assault mode.

General BlackDragon

not bad.

Who'da thunk a green lazar would pwn with scions  :evil:

*****General BlackDragon*****

BNG Da BZ Fool

Nice...you could try using a pic format that loads a bit quicker though, and here I expected to see a piot at the other end of the pic. Is it a pilot weapon or ship mounted? BNG
When I'm not in hot water with the community I'm usually making models for BZII. I've made a few models for other peeps. BNG.

General BlackDragon

*looks at the sentry icon and gun hardpoint in bottom right*

Uuuum...I'm going to go with ship mounted gun FTW.

*****General BlackDragon*****