• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Ironically, I seem to get more modeling done at work then at home?

Started by BNG Da BZ Fool, December 07, 2009, 12:53:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BNG Da BZ Fool

No, I don't work at a software company. I'm an on-air switcher at a TV station, but when I'm at home I seem to focus more on other things rather then model making. I have no clue why though...if that makes any sense. Stanby-ready to roll tape-roll tape-BNG out for the count and 5 4 3 2....LOL
When I'm not in hot water with the community I'm usually making models for BZII. I've made a few models for other peeps. BNG.

S.cavA.rmyG.en

hmm...ok  8-)
sort of the same here or mable its thother way around?
I realy don't know what I was trying to say??
│░│
│▒│
│▒│
│▓│
│▓│
│▓│Behold The Power Of Scrap.
If it works in-game, it doesn't matter how wierd and broken it looks code wise!
what is scrap if its not wierd and broken?

BNG Da BZ Fool

Me neither? Just thought I post the comment to see if I was the only oddball in the bunch that loves to model whenever time allows. I mostly model using TS7.6; not the greatest 3d package, but it's just about the only one that modeling idiots like me can make any sense of for making 3d models. I also use GSL1.5 at work cause 7.6 won't run on an adequated system like Windows ME. Both modelers are functionally identical except that 7.6 has newer options and supports more export formats like 3ds. I guess it could also be that I work 2 overnite shifts and modeling makes the time really flyby. :roll:
When I'm not in hot water with the community I'm usually making models for BZII. I've made a few models for other peeps. BNG.

S.cavA.rmyG.en

well I am just crazy and that often means the clock reads 1,2,3,4,5,12:30 am and I am still up sometimes thats when I get up still good luck with the night shifts.
│░│
│▒│
│▒│
│▓│
│▓│
│▓│Behold The Power Of Scrap.
If it works in-game, it doesn't matter how wierd and broken it looks code wise!
what is scrap if its not wierd and broken?