• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Feature you Probably Don't Know About - Cloak Morph

Started by Warfreak, December 11, 2009, 09:09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bb1

Quote from: Nielk1 on December 21, 2009, 11:11:51 PM
That isn't saying much.

Also, it's 'tired' .

It is getting late, after all. I'm tired too.

S.cavA.rmyG.en

│░│
│▒│
│▒│
│▓│
│▓│
│▓│Behold The Power Of Scrap.
If it works in-game, it doesn't matter how wierd and broken it looks code wise!
what is scrap if its not wierd and broken?

AHadley

Vid

Quote from: Sonic on December 15, 2009, 10:07:10 PM
Wasn't velcJam used for when hovering units moved excessively slow or not moving at all to drop of radar. The opening movie in BZ1 hints at that with the Soviet Tank coming to a screeching halt to drop of radar. I could have sworn that still works in BZ2.

Try the Amercian mission where you must "clean up things here on Europa before we move on to Titan".  You have to destroy a mobile unit factory in this mission.  When you finally get over to the soviet factory, there are 3 soviet tanks parked at the base of the S/SW entrance(a large hill), and 4 howitzers are parked in the NW if you are here very very early.  When I initially come up on the base, all I see on radar are the two barracks, unit factory, and 4 howies...  All of the tanks are not on radar until they move.  Not sure if this is what you are talking about or not though.

Never noticed this in BZ2 though.

Nielk1

Quote from: bb1 on December 21, 2009, 11:12:57 PM
It is getting late, after all. I'm tired too.

LMFAO, I added the spelling bit to look slightly less like an ass and then spelled it wrong anyway >_<

Damn you spellcheck, changing my words.

Click on the image...

S.cavA.rmyG.en

│░│
│▒│
│▒│
│▓│
│▓│
│▓│Behold The Power Of Scrap.
If it works in-game, it doesn't matter how wierd and broken it looks code wise!
what is scrap if its not wierd and broken?

bb1

Quote from: Vid on December 22, 2009, 06:32:41 AM
Try the Amercian mission where you must "clean up things here on Europa before we move on to Titan".  You have to destroy a mobile unit factory in this mission.  When you finally get over to the soviet factory, there are 3 soviet tanks parked at the base of the S/SW entrance(a large hill), and 4 howitzers are parked in the NW if you are here very very early.  When I initially come up on the base, all I see on radar are the two barracks, unit factory, and 4 howies...  All of the tanks are not on radar until they move.  Not sure if this is what you are talking about or not though.

Never noticed this in BZ2 though.

Off radar when standing still is default.

VelocJam was to let you set a speed when the off radar would happen manually (code to overwrite the default) like..20. Set to 20 and the grizzly would not appear on radar at full speed.

VSMIT

Quote from: S.cavA.rmyG.en on December 22, 2009, 09:40:21 PM
Damn you spellcheck, changing my words.  :x :x :x
Or you could just learn to spell, and not have to worry about it.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.