• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Keep an eye out guys

Started by Mr X, December 12, 2009, 11:59:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr X

Quote from: AHadley on December 20, 2009, 08:29:48 AM
Yep. He said so over MSN. Quite a few other things too. About how he's 'not a vet and doesn't act like one' and 'doesn't hate 1.3ers'.

He's just here to cause trouble.

So, he thinks that you aren't acting like a vet when you refer to yourself as one...fascinating...

And he does hate 1.3ers, but from what I can gather it isn't exclusive. He just hates people in general.

He's definitely an attention seeker. And as far as I can tell he is six years old.
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,10101.0.html
starting January 2010!

General BlackDragon

mentally maybe, Physically he's 15.

Oddly I recently had a bad relationship experience with someone who lied about their age and also turned out to be 15.

*****General BlackDragon*****

Mr X

Quote from: General BlackDragon on December 20, 2009, 01:09:54 PM
mentally maybe, Physically he's 15.

Oddly I recently had a bad relationship experience with someone who lied about their age and also turned out to be 15.

I'm 15 (16 on sunday, yay!), and I'm probably slightly older than him,

yet when I poke fun at him he asks if I'm 13 or 14. Its funny because he has the nerve to accuse me of being immature.
starting January 2010!

Steeveeo

Quote from: Mr X on December 21, 2009, 11:19:23 AM
yet when I poke fun at him he asks if I'm 13 or 14. Its funny because he has the nerve to accuse me of being immature.
Of course he does, he's a bloody troll, he will do everything in his power to incite controversy. This thread is a testament in part to his success at being a troll.

Compared to other game communities, the Battlezone community, being tight-nit as it is, has VERY little knowledge in spotting and/or dealing with trolls. Bz2pwn00/Veary has got the community going many times, and we, as a community, still do not seem to get how to deal with him.

When someone starts causing trouble: ignore, block, or ban that person; simple as that.

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

Nielk1

I did have some fun counter trolling him. Was surprisingly easy.

Click on the image...

Mr X

Quote from: Nielk1 on December 23, 2009, 01:32:27 AM
I did have some fun counter trolling him. Was surprisingly easy.

Thats why he has mass racism always ready as a backup.
starting January 2010!