• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Discussion of nomination idea. Previously: Poll for Story Writing

Started by Clavin12, December 13, 2009, 05:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which method do you want for writing the story?

Single Elected Writer
Multiple Elected Writers for one story
Multiple Elected Writer writing multiple stories to vote on
Single Designated Writer
Multiple Designated Writers for one story
Multiple Desginated Writers writing multiple stories to vote on

VSMIT

Poll is now locked, the thread will remain open because it can be used to discuss the nomination idea.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Clavin12

Right now we are accepting nominations for people to be on the committee. Is the committee going to write the story or will the committee be judging submitted stories?
C l a v i n 1 2

VSMIT

I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Zero Angel

Actually, it would be better for people to only nominate ONE person and describe why. Other worthy candidates should still be nominated. This would prevent everyone in the community from being a nominee in the project and lower the amount of screening that the CP members have to do for committee members. I mean, if enough people think that one person would be good for the task, they should get at least ONE nomination which would be enough to bring it to discussion.  Ideally this committee should be small, like perhaps 4 or 5 members.
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

Clavin12

C l a v i n 1 2

iron maiden

So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream