• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

+1 Avatar

Started by Josiah, December 14, 2009, 04:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josiah

Yeah, the man! Am so waiting for those nsdf pilot anims. Anybody else looking forward?

General BlackDragon

*****General BlackDragon*****

Josiah

My first post seems to have come out funky, must have accidentally deleted something, or brain thought faster than I could type. Anyway, I meant "I am excitedly awaiting BzC, and all the anims that I am not talented enough to make. Are you?"

@ GBD: heh, if I did something like that, you might not get feedback immediately , because RL can be very busy, and I might not get around to it for a week or so(probably alot more). I would feel bad for promising to do something, and not doing it. That may sound goofy and silly, but I generally like to do what I say I will. Maybe I'll get around to it someday...

General BlackDragon

well, I plan to finish that map within a week  :evil:

And that's the main BZC board. so, feel free to poke around it. I'm sure Avatar won't mind  :wink:

*****General BlackDragon*****