• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

easter eggs...

Started by Josiah, December 15, 2009, 06:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josiah

anybody ever use the starwars models included with the game? anybody even know what I'm talking about? I think chico(don't flame me if I misspelled it) had something to do with it.

Ken actually released the star wars models by mistake, if code elves™ actually make mistakes, when he released the XSI source models for the game.

Yes, they've been messed with...  was it Dutch Boy that skinned the ST-AT two legged walker?  Until 1.2? was it? they were too high poly for the engine but that's been fixed.

-Av-

Red Devil

Where might these models be found?
What box???

General BlackDragon

xsi model pack.

Oh, u mean dutchboy's textured ones?

*pokes Av*

:evil:

Plays the empirial march song

*****General BlackDragon*****

Clavin12

I believe it's Imperial. No offence.
C l a v i n 1 2

Axeminister

Skywars has the Coloniel Vipor and X-mod has the At-St
There is no knowledge that is not power.

Red Devil

What box???

Josiah

what about the little boy who sings "Itsy Bitsy Spider"? Does anyone know the code to get that? Are there any other easter eggs?

technoid

I recall playing with that stuff.  The AT-ST (with DB's tex) by itself without scaling is bigger than a Matriarch, when by Star Wars dimensions it should be closer to the size of a Hellcat or Scavenger.  I don't know about its high polys, but it worked for me.  And that Colonial Viper was translated to BZ2 by [HEL/LOC] Saint as I helped him with the Cylon voiceovers back in y2k, iirc.  The Itsy Bitsy Spider song (and photo) is somewhere in the paks. 

General BlackDragon

Yes it's in the paks, but there's a code you can enter on some menu to make it pop up. Atleast if it follows the BZ1 style .

Josiah

<sigh> again, does anybody know the codes to this, and maybe other EEs? are they the same as bz1? maybe someone in the know could tell hint hint.

General BlackDragon

I know all the BZ1 ones but I don't know the BZ2 one :(

AHadley

I don't think there is one.

Josiah

Quote from: AHadley on December 17, 2009, 12:45:35 AM
I don't think there is one.

So, they are just leftovers from bz1? That's lame. Anybody from up above confirm this?

General BlackDragon

They're not from BZ1. The kid is one of the dev's son I think. or cousin?