• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Ideas for foundations of the story

Started by Zero Angel, December 16, 2009, 09:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sabrebattletank

Idea: biometal takes on the characteristics of a deity (as in the 3rd faction worships it maybe), and the biometal itself is a character in the story, with goals and objectives which the player may or may not be aware of

not sure if this goes here, but i'll put it here anyway unless someone suggests otherwise: what if the 3rd faction has some sort of connection with the biometal deeper than biology -- the scions were a fusion of biometal and humanity, what about a race that evolved ingrained with biometal?

AHadley

Clavin12

Actually I really like the idea of biometal as a sort of deity. Imagine a great silver man emerging from a pool of biometal. :-o
C l a v i n 1 2

bb1

iron maiden

I am not so sure on this idea. It sounds interesting, but if take into account what happens when the metal is stronger than the tissue in bio-metal, statistics say that it go Fury, credit to Ahadely.  :evil:
So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream

Clavin12

Look at all the amazing ideas pouring in!
C l a v i n 1 2

iron maiden

Hooray! :-D

I can't tell if your being sarcastic
So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream

Nielk1

I can't either.. I want to smite him if he is.

Click on the image...

AHadley

VSMIT

I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

bb1

Quote from: VSMIT on December 23, 2009, 03:21:30 AM
Your comment is not appreciated.

He is kind of right. There was so much enthusiasm a month back and now I don't see anyone anymore. Where'd everyone go?

AHadley

One person didn't like the story, then a few more didn't, then everybody went.

Nielk1

Everyone got a bit annoyed with the story and how it was spiraling out of control under the volition of like 3 specific ppl.

Click on the image...

sabrebattletank

I've created a new thread the the exploration of my idea.