• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Simon Cowell - Diabolus in Musica

Started by AHadley, December 17, 2009, 09:31:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AHadley

Well, it seems that the X-Factor winner is poised to be the Christmas Number 1 again this year... :(

Ah, hold on, I seem to be forgetting something!

Rage Against the Machine is the bookie's favourite to knock Cowell off the top spot :-D

Thanks to a massive public uprising, the now 16-year-old song (currently at number 70 in the UK charts) is prepared to force its way straight to the top in the coming weeks. The campaign currently has three-quarters of a million people backing it, including several famous faces such as Phil Jupitus. The campaign angers Cowell, who has branded the campaign as 'stupid' and 'cynical'.

Is this the end of the reign of the tyrannical music mogul?

Mr X

I certainly hope so,

The winners of musical "talent" shows tend to be one-hit-wonders (not to mention the last couple of X-factor winners were almost identical in my opinion).

The only reason the X-factor winners get the Christmas number one is because they have the gimmick of having been on tv.

Also, nice to see someone as big as Simon Cowell resorting to petty name calling. :P
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,10101.0.html
starting January 2010!