• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Gift for Avatar (CCA Mammoth Tank) (Failed to rip model though)

Started by Nielk1, December 20, 2009, 12:58:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nielk1

Sadly my attempts to rip the model failed, but I did get the textures and a good number of screen shots.

Texture Dump

New Images in Wire:

Click on the image...

BNG Da BZ Fool

...and here I thought you meant the C&C Renegade Mammoth, a 4 tracked behemoth with rockets and heavy armor. Must be a BZI model right? Were there any BZI models that made there way into BZII. As I recall some Mods like COW used quite a few. Was animation used in BZI? Don't really know too much about the origin that started it all. The mammoth looks like a early tank design I made when I first started making models with GSL; crude but gets the job done just fine.
When I'm not in hot water with the community I'm usually making models for BZII. I've made a few models for other peeps. BNG.

Nielk1

Click on the image...

Shadow Knight

Quote from: BNG Da BZ Fool on December 20, 2009, 03:56:24 PM
...and here I thought you meant the C&C Renegade Mammoth, a 4 tracked behemoth with rockets and heavy armor.
Sweet, i'm not the only person who plays Renegade and BZ2

Dianoga4

Yea I've played that game, actually was just playing it a short while ago. I also just downloaded the UT3 Renegade X mod that lets you play some C$C renegade levels in the UT3 game engine. It looks sweet in there.

Wow... I mean... thanks for the gift but I think it really shows the lack of work put into ROTBD...  it doesn't even look like a tank...

Hmmm...  thinking....

-Av-

Nielk1

Quote from: Avatar on December 21, 2009, 07:39:48 PM
Wow... I mean... thanks for the gift but I think it really shows the lack of work put into ROTBD...  it doesn't even look like a tank...

Hmmm...  thinking....

-Av-

I count like... 60 polies...

The thought is knowing the basic shape you can... improve it.

I still can't find the BDOG/NSDF one in ANY missions.

Click on the image...

BNG Da BZ Fool

As I recall Renegade was modable with a GMAX gamepack too. Never, really figured out how to use it, but the game has some intensely cool models like the Stealth tank and the games own version of the Savenger. Now that I'm figuring out how to make animated models I may make my own version of the mammoth
When I'm not in hot water with the community I'm usually making models for BZII. I've made a few models for other peeps. BNG.