• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Razor model...

Started by Josiah, December 20, 2009, 07:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General BlackDragon

Hey josiah, on the pic that has the razor shooting, it looks like there's indented lines on the back of the wings, like flaps on aircrafts.

*****General BlackDragon*****

Josiah

I smoothed the sides a bit...

and for comparison, the stock model...

Quote from: General BlackDragon
Hey josiah, on the pic that has the razor shooting, it looks like there's indented lines on the back of the wings, like flaps on aircrafts.

It looks like one aileron and one flap per 'wing'. I'll see what I can do...  :-D

Josiah

I was looking at the intro, and it looks a little different how they did the guns... but I don't care; it would be a horrendous task for a beginner to do. (Wall, this is were you come in...)

TheJamsh

more of a crunchy nut fan myself

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

TheWall

INTRO... GUNS.... (hmmmmmmm....) "I'm on it!" (looking at the intro)

Kevin - AKA TheWall

Blunt Force Trauma

Quote from: TheJamsh on December 21, 2009, 07:51:25 PM
more of a crunchy nut fan myself

Crunchy Nut can work. . .in the early stages   :mrgreen:

TheWall

Still trying to stay ultra low poly, in the BZ1 theme... Obviously its easy to add polys ;-)

The gun position(s) in the intro are too high... looks very cool, "but".... So while trying to go with that concept I just swung the gun pod down from the intro so it fires under the nose... After I got it done, I'd actually thought the same thing could be done to get the guns OVER the nose

Kevin - AKA TheWall

Blunt Force Trauma

Quote from: TheWall on December 21, 2009, 10:50:50 PM
The gun position(s) in the intro are too high... looks very cool, "but".... So while trying to go with that concept I just swung the gun pod down from the intro so it fires under the nose... After I got it done, I'd actually thought the same thing could be done to get the guns OVER the nose

Uh-oh

The slow cancer of modification from a perceived reality.    :evil:

TheWall

Quote from: Blunt Force Trauma on December 22, 2009, 10:13:17 AM
Uh-oh

The slow cancer of modification from a perceived reality.    :evil:

:? I really perceive that I've missed something somewhere along the line... or maybe its a perceived reality...

Kevin - AKA TheWall

Blunt Force Trauma

Oh, just mild humor.

Heck, I went completely off the cliff with modifications to the BZ ships.

I found it too irresistible to go down that path once 'hiccups' in the models are spotted.

You guys have much more restraint than I do.

Red Devil

That looks pretty spiffy, Wall. :-)
What box???

iron maiden

So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream

TheWall

Quote from: iron maiden on December 22, 2009, 07:18:33 PM
Hail Pink Floyd.

FINALLY, since the inception of "TheWall" in BZ back in '98, when it was birth'd as "[PFL]TheWall" (PinkFLoyd) the literal "one man clan" Fuzzy Pink Armadillo had actually asked at one time if he could join...)........... If there are... ever any surviving ACTINET players, they'd (you'd) recognize the "one man clan" ("[PFL]"). "{911}" was just "... another brick in TheWall..."

ALL in ALL.........

Kevin - AKA TheWall

AHadley

I got the interpretation, I just didn't bother to mention it :lol:

Pink Floyd were the first band I started listening to. They're fantastic. The Wall is a bloody good album, but I'm not sure whether or not it's their best... Momentary Lapse, Division Bell... there's too much good stuff :lol:

Blunt Force Trauma

Oh my. . .I have a treat for you guys.

Somewhat old simulation, but this fairly recent addition of Floyd really makes it.  8-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlF8APEkh-E