• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

BZ2 v1.3 Public Beta 1 Released

Started by GSH, February 28, 2004, 03:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GENERAL MANSON*

wth....maybe u could for a while.and just let things go back to normal.j/k.when will things ever be normal?!

GENERAL MANSON*

i got this error on g66,FS and 1.3 etc.FIXME.'active'team5couldn't find user.

vexxviper

i know this is a totaly out of this world poposal but why dont we put battlezone 1+2 on to PS2 and/or Xbox format because i have a few tank games my self (i have a PS2) and they have goten boring a bit and so other people who have no bloody idea or have never heard of battlezone 1 or 2 could see what it is like on console platform styile

then agian this is an out of this world crazy poposal so if you think it is crazy tell me

Vexx

Yupp, definately nutso-kookoo...   :-P

The rights to Battlezone have reverted to Hasbro?  Atari?  Whichever one owns the other now...

-Av-

OvermindDL1

Getting the SDK's to those systems is not anywhere near what is called 'cheap' first of all.  Second of all, don't port PC games to consoles, it just gives them more validity...  and keep console games off the computer, they are never ported well... ever...

Blast Radius

HELP MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Hello,

Ive just regestered mayself. Battlezone has aleays been a big fav of mine and im looking forward to getting online. Please can someone tell me why i cant download V 1.3 im in BZuniverse.com and it cant find the page. is there somewhere else i can get it from.?????????????????????? please

Red Devil

What box???

BioToxin69

I kept hearing this little whisper in my ear.. If they build it, you will come... back to BZ2.