• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Multiplayer StoryLine

Started by 3nyce, July 25, 2005, 11:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3nyce

Well besides the convenience of the fairly new .MPI maps, I think it would be hunky-dory if there was somekind of new Multiplayer Storyline type match where you and your team could kind of pick the storyline of even have a preset storyline for a game with videos ETC... I know this might be hard but if you think about it, it just needs some smart information on inputing videos, voices, characters, etc... Into games and some Video Filming maybe with some cool Voice Overs. What do you guys think. I understand the FE situation but what about something for 1.3?

General BlackDragon

TimeVirus and Zeeder made something like that already, and i dont think video's are possible in multi.

*****General BlackDragon*****

Spawn

you could do a video in muli, either by shell stuff or give them a camera and have hoot fly around :lol:

3nyce

I see... We could do something like that also for your MOD BD.

General BlackDragon

Yah I was thinking of having a few coop mission maps.

3nyce

Well, when can I start :p?

General BlackDragon

start on what? can u make dll's?

3nyce

Umm, I was thinking I would do something along the lines of terrain and ships. I just got Photoshop CS2.

Bull Dog

Did you buy it or steal it?

3nyce

General BlackDragon

Bull Dog

Quote from: 3nyceTake a wild guess  :lol:

I'm guessing that you didn't purchase it.

GENERAL MANSON*

lol. has this made progress?