• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Re: BZ2 v1.3 Public Beta 2 Rant

Started by deadscion, December 26, 2005, 06:00:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eraser

Quote from: Eraser on December 27, 2005, 10:50:42 AM
Everyone needs to chill out just a little bit.

*distributes bottles of prozac to everyone in the thread*

APCs r evil

*Looks at Eraser like he is holding $12 billion... Steals it, runs like hell, applies massive amounts of choclate pudding. Then bakes at 150 degrees celcius in a light steak sauce with a side of Prozac.*

Kalshion

*yawns*

Everyone... DS is just a lost child who won't listen to a single word anyone says... I'd say who he is acting like, but I won't turn this into a political thread (GSH wouldn't appricate it I'm sure)

The fact is.... DS isn't worth the aggrevation, nor is he worth anything actually. He's just a lost child who doesn't have any friends off the net, probably doesn't have a job either considering how he posts and such (demanding stuff and whatnot)

So.... (click)

deadscion

too many idiots and fools posting on this topic now.

Can't you tell by the meaningless ramblings?

Shadower hasn't a clue as to what he is talking about, but does a lot of guess work anyway.

General Black Dragon is a twisted teenager with somebody dick in his mouth( his own admition) and not good source of reliable info regardless of whether it actaully makes sense.

APC's r evil has nothing to say that would actually be his own original thought.

Red Devil thinks everything is about power and control.

None of you are even close.

You assume a lot of hoot and you know how to talk back like a big bunch of kids, with bratty mouths.

So what kind of reaction am I supposed to have to all this crapola of brown stufff oozing from your low class uneducated mouths?

none what so ever. you guys are only mildly amusing, not funny or clever enough to give any kind or credit to your comments.

This is what is defending the 1.3 patch?
This is what is helping to test the 1.3 patch?

Sheeeiittt  give me a break,,,,,, now I know the damn thing will never be released,,,,the testers aren't worth a damn,,,,

APCs r evil

Quote from: deadscion on December 27, 2005, 08:31:38 PMSheeeiittt  give me a break,,,,,, now I know the damn thing will never be released,,,,the testers aren't worth a damn,,,,

Ah, your conclusion. Good. Now that you're done, we can all get back to business that is far more important than arguing amongst ourselves.

deadscion

Agreed,,,, for now,,,but I can guarantee I'll be saying the same stuff 6 months from now.

Why? because the pursuit of perfection on this project has become a never ending  obession.

Sooner or later you just have to call it good enough regardless of how bad the last few bugs and possibilities for improvement nag and eat away at you.

You may actually accomplish a fine piece of work, but nobody will ever know unless you show them what you have done.

GreenHeart

this thread has no real use except for DS's Flaming this thread is getting locked before things get to out of hand.'
Signature:
Many failures will take place in the process of attempting to achive your goal. It don't matter how many times you fail, Its how much you've learned each time since its apart of the learning process.