• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

a big bug I found

Started by bb1, January 01, 2006, 03:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bb1

Sometimes, when I enter a 1.3 pb map online OR SP, it might spit me out of the game or turn my resolution to a very high number and make the screen squeeze to the middle, leaving black or distorted pink verticle bands on the side of the screen.  It can not be undone in the monitor settings, the only fix is to shut the PC down for a bit or restart.  Is this a known bug?

CmptrWz

Never seen it happen. Check your video card drivers and such to make sure they are up to date and all that.

Spawn

something like that happened to me, monitor was broken.
there werent any bands though, and hitting the monitor helped, though i recomment none of this :-P

Angstromicus

I've heard of two people having trouble with vid cards. Are the later vid cards unable to play bz2? That would call of an update if it isn't fixed in PB2.

Fortuantely my gameplay has only improved after I upgraded from a GeForce FX 5200 to a 5500OC PCI (the best PCI card on the market AFAIK). Too bad my computer has only PCI slots.

Killer AK

I had a great BFG card. I couldn't play bz2.
I had to get a new video card with less ram on it in order to play.