• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Single Player Too easy..yeah...GT's

Started by BZ FeebleEffort, January 15, 2006, 11:17:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Devil

WD, you assume much and know little and what you know is only what you see.  And every time you post with that name, you embarrass yourself even more.

It's really too bad (and sad) you let your emotions get the better of you and let them make you stomp off mad for good.  I've gotten my nose bent out of joint a few times with the guys and stomped off too, but I just took a few days off, took a deep breath, and came back fresh.  Just because we fight once in awhile, doesn't mean the pack isn't strong.

You really have no idea what Nathan has done for BZ (and you) since you left.  He's a much better friend to us all than you realize.

Side note; Just found out my 80 year old neighbor has an Atari 2600 with the original BZ cartridge.  :D
What box???

BZ FeebleEffort

RD, I walked away from 1.3 long ago the history is all to plain.  I'm not dragging myself back in now. This was 2 cents meant to be just a helpful observation, Many of you see the problem too. Fix it in anyway you like, leave the way it is and again, you leave SP a joke...is that waht anyone wanted?   

I rarely play Sp, it was just a observation so clear that I was stunned (Upon playing the SP) that I couldn't believe anyone had not made the common sense suggestion to fix it.

Nothing more to see here folks..just move along....

Have a nice day.

I've no desire to see this devolve into a flamewar.  Your observation is correct, and there are many areas where SP has been altered by the 1.3 patch.  I don't see it as a huge issue as I expect most to play the SP campaign using 1.0 or 1.2, then move to 1.3 for MP and/or Mods as they desire.

Quote from: BZ FeebleEffort on January 16, 2006, 08:08:24 PM
Mods, do me a favor, lock this thread.

As you wish... 

-Av-