• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Side Step

Started by DrummaDude, February 06, 2006, 07:02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrummaDude

any way possible to have a side step animation for pilots? it would sure make the pilot more realistic instead of that michael jackson sliding thingy.

squirrelof09

Quoteany way possible to have a side step animation for pilots? it would sure make the pilot more realistic instead of that michael jackson sliding thingy.

LOL, come to think of it, yeah, step animation would be better.. I'm sure theres a way, wait for OM to read this topic..
fight till death our forums -> http://www.forums.bzfiend.com/index.php?

Angstromicus

I've heard that it might be made in the PB2 or 1.3 final release (well my instincts tell me I've heard).

OvermindDL1

I've heard nothing about it, but to use it then it would have to be done within engine.

DrummaDude

done in the engine...umm...im not exactly sure what that means.

Spawn

pilot straff animations arent supported, and i dont think we could get anyone to make them

DrummaDude

maybe not have it for the stock pilot but maybe have it available to modders in the future maybe? i dunno just a suggestion..

BZZERKER

Very unlikely to happen as all the code needed would have to be written in and we have enough things to fix without adding in something new which might break something else.

DrummaDude