• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

1.3pb2 - soon

Started by GSH, February 21, 2006, 10:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScarleTomato

Quote from: .:.HMR.:.squirrel-Cmd on February 22, 2006, 11:32:36 AMHeh bored? thats like your 4th edit..

:D I've got 3 hours till my next class and I've really got nuthin to do but play around in the computer lab and do H/W.

I'd go sumwhere but I gotte stretch my gas till payday :P

squirrelof09

Cheesy I've got 3 hours till my next class and I've really got nuthin to do but play around in the computer lab and do H/W.
:p

QuoteI'd go sumwhere but I gotte stretch my gas till payday Tongue

:lol:
fight till death our forums -> http://www.forums.bzfiend.com/index.php?

GENERAL MANSON*

o i can get the problems solved easily. just have to run my programs which will take about 6 hrs. to find and fix every thing.

Marksman

Well, in case it hasn't been said yet ....

A big hand to GSH and Ken for the hard work that went into this, and for putting up with all the noise in getting it done.

And a big hand to those who tested it and who made the usefull suggestions for enhancements.

Voluntary work does not always get the appreciation it deserves. This work should.

Thank you and congratulations.

Angstromicus

Quote from: Marksman on February 22, 2006, 01:33:57 PM
Well, in case it hasn't been said yet ....

A big hand to GSH and Ken for the hard work that went into this, and for putting up with all the noise in getting it done.

And a big hand to those who tested it and who made the usefull suggestions for enhancements.

Voluntary work does not always get the appreciation it deserves. This work should.

Thank you and congratulations.

Eraser

YES!!!!!!

Now I'll finally be able to play Av's bz1 mod after something like 5 years of waiting!

A big thank you to ken and nathan for keeping up the hard work, even while people behaved very immaturely.

GSH

Well, that depends also on Avatar getting his side of things ready.

-- GSH

Deathbringer

Well Hello Ladies and Gents,
I have been away for awhile, but never really gone.
I started in the beginning.. Got BZ the day it came out and BZII I was out at lunch picking up my copy.
This is certainly one of those games which is truly great and can really stand the test of time.
I really just registered to give a shout and thank you to GSH.

Dude, Thank you.  You guys started working on this when all hope was lost to fix up the issues that the game had due to a rushed release.
I was amazed and grateful then and certainly feel the same way now.  You stuck in there when we could all tell there were times when you were fed up with the whole thing when certain people started spouting off about things that they wanted out of a project you were doing in your spare time.
I'm sure you would have thought differently about working on it if things were presented with a bit more respect. 

Not to get all caught up in a rant....
I'm glad you’re still there plugging away.
And I'm WAY GLAD your coming out with beta 2 "soon".

Your work is much appreciated..

And not to be all greedy and stuff, but if you wanted to send me a link to the software tonight then.... well... it would just be cool. :-)
(Don't worry I know better, it was just a lame attempt at being the greedy butter the programmer up dude to get something before everyone else guy)...

But seriously... Do you have like a BZ pen you could send me?  Or one of those BZ lighters that I heard about that play the ISDF theme when you light up?
I'm all aquiver.

Sincerely...
THANKS

DrummaDude

i gotta thank you gsh, ken, and nathan for this incredible patch. i actually...dont know what to say.

tarquin1048

I would just like to agree with the others in thanking GSH & Ken in particular and ALL the modders and testers who have given numerous hours of their own time to keep this game going!

technoid

Quote from: DrummaDude on February 22, 2006, 08:07:53 PM
i gotta thank you gsh, ken, and nathan for this incredible patch. i actually...dont know what to say.

FYI... 

GSH = Nathan Mates,  Ken = Ken Miller.    :mrgreen:

GENERAL MANSON*

i was gonna say the same thing. but as well good work and defintely in a gaming point of view. :wink:

DF-Mj.Gen.Dead_Eye

DrummaDude

Quote from: technoid on February 23, 2006, 07:36:46 AM
Quote from: DrummaDude on February 22, 2006, 08:07:53 PM

FYI...

GSH = Nathan Mates, Ken = Ken Miller. :mrgreen:

lol oops.

Quote from: GSH on February 22, 2006, 06:55:06 PM
Well, that depends also on Avatar getting his side of things ready.

-- GSH

I have no idea what you are all talking about...

Was I supposed to be making something?

-Av-

:evil: