• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

1.3pb2 - soon

Started by GSH, February 21, 2006, 10:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GENERAL MANSON*

DF-Mj.Gen.Dead_Eye

Quote from: Avatar on February 23, 2006, 08:03:44 PM
Quote from: GSH on February 22, 2006, 06:55:06 PM
Well, that depends also on Avatar getting his side of things ready.

-- GSH

I have no idea what you are all talking about...

Was I supposed to be making something?

-Av-

:evil:
you sapwn of the pureist form of evil  :roll:

lucky_foot

GSH and Ken!

Thanks for all the hard work you've put in to the patch. Same goes for every beta tester that took the time out to do it!

Jonathan S.

DF-Mj.Gen.Dead_Eye

5 more days 5 MORE DAYS i can't take it gaaaaa

GENERAL MANSON*

actually its 5+ days indecided.  :wink:

DF-Mj.Gen.Dead_Eye

Quote from: GENERAL MANSON* on February 24, 2006, 11:08:26 AM
actually its 5+ days indecided.  :wink:
NOOOOOooooo whiper whiper whiper..... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

lucky_foot

Well,

Look on the bright side. For year or 2 they've been saying soon now they put a number on it. that means they are getting really close to releasing it. :D
Jonathan S.

DF-Mj.Gen.Dead_Eye

Quote from: lucky_foot on February 24, 2006, 02:22:08 PM
Well,

Look on the bright side. For year or 2 they've been saying soon now they put a number on it. that means they are getting really close to releasing it. :D
don't jinx it

lucky_foot

Nah, that's not my intention. I'm being optimistic and trying to use the way they have been announcing things for awhile now as a way to judge when it might be completed. I've got no reason to try to jinx it as you have said. :D
Jonathan S.

DF-Mj.Gen.Dead_Eye

lucky_foot

Jonathan S.

Axeminister

I would like to say that playing mpi on the internet has been my favorite thing to do even though I have most of the newest shooters on the market. I'll buy a new game, play it for a while, beat it, but never seem to be all that challenged buy any of the ai in any game. Except for Battlezone II, the one exception. I can never get enough of this. I'm usually left sweating when I'm done. You can lead a certain sized army up against the ai base, and lose in that attack, or the same size army in another game and win. It's never the same. Mainly I want to thank everyone for making this new patch, you all deserve a round of applause for sticking with it. Hopefully cmptrwz will post the new patch correctly on the bzuniverse main page. The current 1.3 patch is listed as being on the front page, but the link is broken, and always has been as far as I know. I don't know what the plan is for posting this patch on fileplanet and other advertisement, but I hope someone is on it. We need players to know about this. I'm sure many people who do have the game have tried to get on the net and failed because the patch 1.3 is  being advertised on Gamespy as being on bzuniverse, but the link is broken. Of course we all know to look at bzscrap or in the forums, but not everyone knows this. I have helped quite a few people to load the game, people who try to join and can't because of this or that. But I can't do it all. My games of late have become a knowledge sharing experience on how to load the game, which is fine. But if someone is on this, getting the patch on the right media, why don't you let us know here in the forums what is being done. Maybe it'll give us players something else to be tickled about until the patch is officially out. I'd love to read about it in PC Gamer Magazine or something like it.
Axeminister

There is no knowledge that is not power.

Spawn

DrummaDude

omg haha i just wanna ask a million questions but ill just wait till its released... :roll:

Red Devil

As with any patch, it won't be perfect and so there will still be bugs that people will find, hence the BETA stamp on it.

We will be relying on the wider audience to test it more and we all hope to hear constructive feedback from everyone.
What box???