• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

1.3pb2 - soon

Started by GSH, February 21, 2006, 10:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadscion

My friends have made me promise to give a fair and honest review if this next release actaully happens.
In fact, some one else has to approve my review before I post it.

This may not mean anything to you but it does mean a lot to them.

General BlackDragon

thats good, and yes it will be within 2 weeks or so, depending on if anyone finds any major bugs, wich i dont think anyone will.

*****General BlackDragon*****

Lizard

Quote from: deadscion on February 25, 2006, 06:44:22 PM
My friends have made me promise to give a fair and honest review if this next release actaully happens.
In fact, some one else has to approve my review before I post it.

This may not mean anything to you but it does mean a lot to them.

I don't think your views on the patch were ever the issue DS, everyone is entitled to an opinion on these things and if you don't like the patch you are well within your rights to say so , criticise the patch all you want if indeed that is what you want to do, it's when you make personal attacks on the developers that you step over the line of acceptability.

Attack the patch as much as you like but nobody has the right to attack the person who sacrificed many, many hours of their life ( and I doubt any of the work was particularly enjoyable ) in an attempt to improve our game for us, whether you like the end results or not.

Lizard

Quote from: Dx on February 25, 2006, 09:27:19 PM
What mods are coming out when pb2 comes out?

As far as I'm aware only the first release of Avatar's BZC mod, I'm not sure what Fishbone is planning for Dune Command I think real life has been keeping him very busy recently.

BZ FeebleEffort

"everyone is entitled to an opinion on these things and if you don't like the patch you are well within your rights to say so , criticise the patch all you want if indeed that is what you want to do, it's when you make personal attacks on the developers that you step over the line of acceptability."

Very well Put, 1.3 should stand or fall based upon its gameplay...nothing else.

As far as OMods, I plan at least 3 to 4 installs of BZ, 1.2 of course, 1.3 for MPI and Mods...Fleshstorm 1st amongst those...I am anticipating in advance PB 2 works for me, where previously pb1 did not.

deadscion

Editted: Point made, my apologies to rest of you.

Spawn

christ, you guys are at it again and the patch isnt out yet...

APCs r evil

Did you expect that they would wait?

General BlackDragon

god guys, its getting old, leave it alone...

:x

DS, there was absolutely nothing about Lizard's post that was inflammatory, and I have to agree with him completely.

All views and discussion about the patch are encouraged, even negative ones.

NO views or discussion about the person(s) behind the patch will be tolerated.  Period.

Making it personal is inflammatory, childish, and uncivil, and other than a polite "thank you" for the time and effort spent I for one don't want to see anything targeted at Ken and/or Nathan. 

-Av-

deadscion

So be it Avatar.

However, due to a long history with Lizard, I will be civil provided Lizard keeps his mouth off me.

I refuse to tolerate any of his comments toward me justified or not.

General BlackDragon

that being said, it may take a little longer then expected...

a big bug showed up, it may be hard to figure out what causes it.

lucky_foot

Bug? Ouch, hope you squash it quick. (Like all those evil Program bugs deserve)
Jonathan S.

GreenHeart

Quote from: deadscion on February 26, 2006, 12:03:39 PM
So be it Avatar.

However, due to a long history with Lizard, I will be civil provided Lizard keeps his mouth off me.

I refuse to tolerate any of his comments toward me justified or not.

Enough Members have been lost in the past due to flamming, if you don't like anyone don't like comments made by others then please  click the ignore button next to his name.
Signature:
Many failures will take place in the process of attempting to achive your goal. It don't matter how many times you fail, Its how much you've learned each time since its apart of the learning process.

Deathbringer

I HATE bugs..
Is it a big fluffy bug or a little teeny weeny knat kinda bug?