• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

1.3pb2 - soon

Started by GSH, February 21, 2006, 10:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General BlackDragon

i dunno... should be easy to fix tho...

*****General BlackDragon*****

lucky_foot

Jonathan S.

GENERAL MANSON*

Patience is a virtue people.

GSH

I determine the schedule and the severity of bugs. That info is usually best kept private.

-- GSH

GENERAL MANSON*

Well.. Once you release the patch we do still post if we find something wrong right?

lucky_foot

Yep,

Though that doesn't gurantee that GSH is going to listen to what you say (or me for that matter.)
Jonathan S.

Fishbone

DuneCommand is very close to ready.
I have a few loose ends to tie up, mainly the "progress code" that connects one online mission with the next one.
I expect to have things ready in a few weeks.
(yes, I have been busy with my real life recently and my BZ committment will stay reduced. but I will finish what I started. this also means getting bz2md back up to snuff as well as fish.xsi in its new form on the wiki)

lucky_foot

Cool!

Glad to here that you are still around and I missed the Fish.xsi site. :\ I used to refer to it when my gmax messed up or I had a model question. :)

Jonathan S.

Angstromicus

I sure hope some of the more annoying bugs are fixed, like not being to top a cliff.

ScarleTomato

Try pointing your nose up when you begin your ascent, instead of down.

technoid

Quote from: ScarleTomato on February 27, 2006, 09:26:20 PM
Try pointing your nose up when you begin your ascent, instead of down.

Make sure it's the nose on the vehicle, not the one on your face, although that might help also.