• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

1.3pb2 - soon

Started by GSH, February 21, 2006, 10:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSH

Looks like the bugs have stopped rolling in. pb2 should be released within a week or so.

-- GSH

squirrelof09

Awsome can't wait!!!!!!

I will be sure to play it as soon as it is released.

By any chance, do you think you could tell me the approx. file for PB2?
fight till death our forums -> http://www.forums.bzfiend.com/index.php?

Killer AK

How do i report bugs?
Cause i 've ran into a few......lot's of av's actually

General BlackDragon

if it was in public beta 1, they have probably been fixed. They've had what, 2 years to fix em?...yah i think they probly were fixed.

*****General BlackDragon*****

Spawn

if you can get a reproducable AV then post the savegame/how to do it and it will be fixed if it hasnt already been.

GENERAL MANSON*

i am somehow sure bugs will be found which im also sure they can also be fixed. will this pb2 fix some problems in fe or fs and other mods?

squirrelof09

APC is right, not many people read..
GM, read this http://www.lizard.clara.co.uk/FsWebsite/FleshStorm_Download.htm - the whole page.

GENERAL MANSON*

BZZERKER

Quote from: GENERAL MANSON* on February 22, 2006, 08:33:19 AMwill this pb2 fix some problems in fe or fs and other mods?

Quote from: GENERAL MANSON* on February 22, 2006, 08:35:04 AM
since-1.3pb2 is almost done will it fix some of the problems for g66 v21

GM, You have the current beta or at least access to it. I also believe you have Commando's patch for FE. Why don't YOU test FE, FS and G66 v2.0b19 and find out for yourself. I don't think anyone other than Natty has access to v2.1 atm. OH...and stop asking stupid questions that you can easily find the answers to yourself. :roll:

technoid

Now now BZZ, no "flaming" yet over anything concerning 1.3PBx ... It's too early.   :-D :-D

ScarleTomato

I'm walkin' on sunshiiine Woahhoah! and don't it feel GOOD! :mrgreen:

Just looked outside...

if(thisWeek(releaseDate) == true) {
Integral and Java H/W += a week from now;
}

GENERAL MANSON*

Quote from: BZZERKER on February 22, 2006, 10:02:11 AM
Quote from: GENERAL MANSON* on February 22, 2006, 08:33:19 AMwill this pb2 fix some problems in fe or fs and other mods?

Quote from: GENERAL MANSON* on February 22, 2006, 08:35:04 AM
since-1.3pb2 is almost done will it fix some of the problems for g66 v21

GM, You have the current beta or at least access to it. I also believe you have Commando's patch for FE. Why don't YOU test FE, FS and G66 v2.0b19 and find out for yourself. I don't think anyone other than Natty has access to v2.1 atm. OH...and stop asking stupid questions that you can easily find the answers to yourself. :roll:

Well i could before but not now as i am having some major software issues with my pc including the bz2 disc i can hardly test. but i am working on the problem. nice pic.

squirrelof09

Quote from: ScarleTomato on February 22, 2006, 10:34:36 AM
I'm walkin' on sunshiiine Woahhoah! and don't it feel GOOD! :mrgreen:

Just looked outside...

if(thisWeek(releaseDate) == true) {
Integral and Java H/W += a week from now;
}

Heh bored? thats like your 4th edit..

QuoteWell i could before but not now as i am having some major software issues with my pc including the bz2 disc i can hardly test. but i am working on the problem.
Liek what?

GENERAL MANSON*

i had a couple of highrated intrusins on my network pc and i might have a worm but i am not so sure. and my bz2 cd is almost scracted up to **** and back.

BZZERKER

Quote from: GENERAL MANSON* on February 22, 2006, 11:39:14 AM
i had a couple of highrated intrusins on my network pc and i might have a worm but i am not so sure. and my bz2 cd is almost scracted up to **** and back.

LMFAO! So much for all your magical software.