• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Player Limit and Player Icons in MPI with Poweruser On

Started by 1/2mv2, February 23, 2006, 01:03:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1/2mv2

Hello!

I am new to this board, but I have tried to search its contents for an answer to my question, but cannot find one.

I know that putting the poweruser switch on in the configuration file allows up to 14 players, but when my friends and I (sometimes numbering up to 5 or 6) try to play MPI games, no player icons are visible beyond the usual 3 icons for a 4 player game, although our whole group is able to play.  Is there any way to get icons for the extra players?

Thanks,

1/2mv2 

Spawn

In the latest 1.3 up to four icons are enabled, but besides that thers no solution besides team strat and killing each other, which is quite fun.

APCs r evil

I forget exactly how this works but I believe that there are only five teams which are allied, in an MPI, the commander's team is separated from the four other team slots although it is still allied to them. Up to three *thugs* fill up three of the other four slots. The fourth slot is left open so that when the commander gives command, he has a non-commanding team slot to slip into, and since the command team slot is empty, anyone in the other four slots can take command. If there are more than four players in all, the commander will not be able to give command until someone leaves the game. That cannot be changed. (At least not without a massive amount of work, I gather.)

1/2mv2