• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

BZ2 1.3 Public Beta 2 released

Started by GSH, February 28, 2006, 02:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BZZERKER

He came here about 2 years ago and started "borrowing" other ppl's avatars (including mine). I think he got a temp ban for that.

APCs r evil

Quote from: .:.HMR.:.squirrel-Cmd on March 05, 2006, 10:22:40 AM
He stole my clan title format thingy... the .:.

Do you actually believe that it was original?

Trinity ®©

Ken is back. What does this foreshadow?

I still love him for fixing the mag weapon effects in BZ2.

Red Devil

Speaking of the MAG weapon, I'd like to know why one charge sound effect works and the other doesn't.  Also, the use of holdRate.
What box???

squirrelof09

fight till death our forums -> http://www.forums.bzfiend.com/index.php?

APCs r evil

The little .:. thing your clan uses.

xthexxoutsiderx

Quote from: APCs r evil on March 05, 2006, 05:54:00 PM
The little .:. thing your clan uses.

i believe so since i have never seen anyone else use it, and i puit it on the title

Red

Quote from: Ultraken on March 05, 2006, 10:32:50 AM
(I wish I could port the Clone Wars or Battlefront editor improvements back to BZ2, but there may be too many game-specific changes in them for that to be practical.)

Initiating "Code Elf Defensive Screenâ,,¢"...

:-D

Ken, for the next week beware of running computers left unattended, it's FAR easier to get a Code Elf INTO the defensive screen than OUT OF it...  at least in one piece.    :evil:

-Av-

(while it's always good to see you, it's the end of the line for Nathan and he needs some closure...)

OvermindDL1

Quote from: Ultraken on March 05, 2006, 10:32:50 AM
That counts for anything that attaches itself to the terrain cluster ("ownsTerrain"), even if it doesn't hide the terrain itself ("isTerrain").  I'd need to change MapClusterClass::clusterMesh into a linked list (not hard), but making the editor handle it correctly is another issue.

(I wish I could port the Clone Wars or Battlefront editor improvements back to BZ2, but there may be too many game-specific changes in them for that to be practical.)
Well I only spawn things by dll (map edit? me? sure, if you don't mind the programmers graphics syndrome... :P ) so meh... :)
Don't bother though, I havn't made a dll for myself in a year, made some for others, but nothing that would use that.

General BlackDragon

Quote from: Red Devil on March 05, 2006, 04:32:50 PM
Speaking of the MAG weapon, I'd like to know why one charge sound effect works and the other doesn't.  Also, the use of holdRate.

yes, i made a chargegun, and the timing is perfect, but the 1st charge sounds fire's with the 2nd charge. I couldnt figure out how to fix it :P

*****General BlackDragon*****

Red Devil

I don't understand what you just said.
What box???

Red Devil

I hope releasing this beta patch will be enough to lure Slaor out of his den.
What box???

BZ FeebleEffort

Not to be a overzealous Prude, but could someone editHMR Cmd Reds(Whatever) avatar,....its fairly sick and lets have  just a modicum of decency.

Foookin' 12 year-olds....

General BlackDragon

lol his profile says he's 15, and ...eh, yah i can count it on the fact that it contains nudity...

*****General BlackDragon*****

xthexxoutsiderx

Quote from: General BlackDragon on March 07, 2006, 07:15:35 PM
lol his profile says he's 15, and ...eh, yah i can count it on the fact that it contains nudity...

whats funny is that it doesnt contain nudity, just partial, its my fav band Rammstein

and i am 15