• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

BZ2 1.3 Public Beta 2 released

Started by GSH, February 28, 2006, 02:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucky_foot

Even if it is your favorite band, it still doesn't make it right. We do have younger people coming to these forums. :)
Jonathan S.

Bob the Dinosuar

I didn't notice anything about it.   I'm sure if you closely examined it and searched for anything, you might find something.  To me it just looks like a person on fire, nothing strange about that...

BZZERKER

Biscut, That's not the avatar they are talking about.

squirrelof09

He removed it becuase I told him to.

Get back on topic please!
fight till death our forums -> http://www.forums.bzfiend.com/index.php?

APCs r evil

I wouldn't have posted if you hadn't said something very interesting.  :evil: Does he do exactly as you say? Tell him to sever his left thumb and send it to you... Then post a pic of it. With him bleeding in the background. Holding a trunk-less elephant's right ear. That way you won't be able to fake it easily.  :-D

xthexxoutsiderx

Quote from: .:.HMR.:.squirrel-Cmd on March 08, 2006, 07:35:03 PM
He removed it becuase I told him to.

Get back on topic please!

you didnt tell me to do crap and dont say that you did, i only removed it out of respect for the admin and moderators, dont want any trouble...and apc i would severe my thumb if you had enough money...

Red Devil

Hey, I saw that one.  Good movie.
What box???

Feared_1

WELL!

I want to welcome you all to the new AVATAR DISCUSSION FORUM!
Let's just Forget about the BZII 1.3 2 patch!
Can you tell by the title that this is the percect forum for avatar discussion?

Saloei

thanks everyone for the overall improvements of the game. the bumpmaps work on my nvidia and is a nice touch to the aging graphics. my qurik: the scion warriors arch cannons split up whenever the warrior fires them as they turn. this is a disadvantage for my units but good for the opposing enemy as the sabre tanks only take damage from a single arch. the warrior's arch cannon should maintain its single shot regardless if it's turning or not.

Spawn

The same thing happened in 1.2, and 1.1.  That is how arc cannon is designed, no reason to change it.  If you don't like it switch to blast tanks :-D

Bob the Dinosuar

I don't like the blast cannon, it dosen't look cool, it should be blue, and look like the SP-Stap.

Cantata

Just wanted to say thank you from a dedicated group of BZ2 players since the game's release.  We love this game, it is easily one of the best games ever made for the PC, bar none!  Your continued dedication to this product is something the industry as a whole could take an example from.  Thank you to GHS, Ken and all the beta testers who helped make this possible.  We bow to you in honor!

Spawn

I would love to play with this dedicated group of players you state :-P

Cantata

Thanks, I feel am truly blessed in this way.  We have been playing BZ together since about a year after the release of the original Battlezone, and moved right on into Battlezone II when it was released in 1999.  There are six of us that have been playing for that long, with a few new players joing or leaving our group from time to time.  We tend to play MPI more often than not, but we also have the occasional MP-Strat to keep things interesting, and of course we use DM for warm-up before jumping into a longer brawl.  My home LAN tends to be our battleground, using my group of older machines (650-750Mhz), but just occasionally I can talk the guys into bringing their own faster machines so we can have even more fun.

As for the new patch, I couldn't be happier at this point.  One of the best and first things I noticed was the inclusion of a funtion key for a fourth thug in MPI utilizing F7-F10 functions keys.  This has been a dream come true, and if it were the only change, I'd still be ecstatic.  But it's obvious so much more about the game is better, from the map list to the user interface.  I have not made any maps or missions in years, but with the new editor I may well try to revive a couple of my older maps for the new version of the game.

lucky_foot

So,

what's the status of the 1.3pb2 patch? Is there a second version scheduled?
Jonathan S.