• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

First impressions can be illusive.

Started by deadscion, March 01, 2006, 04:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fried

Hmm mustve missed some builds because it certainly wasnt like that.

Scout

nah it was like that since it was introduced, Refrence your change log to "netsmooth"

lucky_foot

I have not been able to run the PB2 yet (Can't find the install CD to get a fresh copy of BZ2 on my machine), but is this a problem that's going to need to be fixed or something we're going to have to get used too?
Jonathan S.

APCs r evil

Right now I'd say it's teetering back and forth. (Can't say for sure since I don't know GSH. Ask him.)

Spawn

Best idea would be to copy the install first if anything goes wrong, then deal with problems as they arise.

Ras-French

thx for this work....
one question of French BZ2 gamers :

it is writting that this patch is avaible in english only . it will mean that if i install it on a Fr game it don't work or i would have my game in english after ?

GSH

It should run. However, most to all of the text written onscreen will be in English. All spoken voiceovers will remain in French.

-- GSH

Ras-French

ok , like the others patch ... i would be sure before answers to my members  :wink:  for me , np , i prefer the us version ... thx

BZ FeebleEffort

1st impressions generally  aren't "elusive" as -in hard to find- But they can be misleading..or in fact wrong..it's a good idea therefore to try to get past 1st impressions and delve into (whatever you seem to investigate) abit more in depth before forming an opinion or a plan..good example?...Iraq...enough said? Bonehead Bush decided to attack Iraq in Feb of 2k1 after 11 days on the job...sounded like a good idea at the time..right?  Welll at least thats what Chaney told him.......Idiot..anyway...I digress....

In any event...like anything...investigate, review, theorize, hypothocize then perhaps constructively criticize...or seek compromise.

Huscar

Well it sais illusive not elusive right? :P

deadscion

All I am saying is know what you are talking about before you give any opinion.

Posting within hours of the release with ----AWESOME--- does not say nearly as much as the guy who says so with plenty of details to back it up.

Rather hollow don't you think?

Anyway the patch has a lot of stuff good and bad, happens with any kind of work. The reason BZ2 is so addictive is the --game-- regardless of the good and bad. The 1.3 patch is just another way to play the game.