• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

1.3 Public Beta 2 bugs

Started by Commando, March 01, 2006, 08:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungodly

Quote from: Michael on March 02, 2006, 09:10:32 PM
snip...
I was playing as the scions and built a armory. I tried to build a weapon and it looked like it was doing it in the armory(the weapon category was highlighted as well as the chosen weapon. But it never fired the weapon, I tried another weapon and it said that it needed a lung. I was a little confused because I was looking right at the stronghold lung. So I added a lung, then another after doing this five times, the stronghold finally shot out all the weapons I had ordered. After while when I ordered a weapon it was doing the same thing. So I demo'ed it then built another, it seemed to be fine after that.

I too have seen this on occasions but didn't really focus on it till tonight.  I was playing an IA game and noticed that my armory (playing as Scion) wanted another lung ... well, the sucker already had one.  It wouldn't spit out any weapons till i did add the lung.

GSH

That's when making a savegame would be useful.

-- GSH

Commando

I was able to reproduce the bug.  It appears that making savegames then loading those savegames is the cause of this bug.  My guess is that resyncs will also introduce this bug, but I could be wrong.

General BlackDragon

what the hell?

hey dont those shell button colors look like FleshStorm mod, are you running that?

*****General BlackDragon*****

seanthegreat

Quote from: General BlackDragon on March 11, 2006, 01:34:03 PM
what the hell?

hey dont those shell button colors look like FleshStorm mod, are you running that?
no when u press back or somthing like 2 times it keeps doing it or was it 3 and im using red_devils's treaks also i was playing stock

Axeminister

I just started one of my famous mpi games with the new patch and then someone tried to join about 15 minutes into it and they couldn't because I forgot, there is a letter l hidden in the password area when you start a game. But this time I noticed something, this letter l is to the left of the flashing cursor(in other words, not where it is should be). Just like the ships, they are not(drawn) where they are supposed to be either.  Now it is easy enough for me to rake my mouse over the whole password area and wind up highlighting the letter l, so I can delete it. I wonder if it would be that easy for you to fix this bug, with the ships being drawn in wrong place.
Axeminister
There is no knowledge that is not power.

Spawn

squirrelof09

Also noticed a bug with infinitie VIR..

I had just gotten done killing a rocket tank using vir, but i had forgotten that i had left vir on. At the time I didn't realize I had left vir on, so i was riding around for a little bit, then I had to go to the bath room. WHen I come back I notice I have no ammo at all. I thought it had something to do with vir, so I switched to 2nd person mode and noticed I was invisiable. the ammo was at 0 and the ammo was not increasing at all. so I had turned vir off for a second and turn it back on, I let the ammo go back to 0 but the Vir never turned off..
I'm sorry if you dont understand that. i'm just stupid and I have ADD.
fight till death our forums -> http://www.forums.bzfiend.com/index.php?

Spawn

That has already been noted squirrel, but it is a bug.

Red Devil

What box???

Red Devil

Agreed, just trying to find out if they used that method is all.  If so, that method would have to be blocked as well.  Thought it was or is.
What box???

Spawn

Are you sure it was locked?
Using join ip wouldn't change anything unless he just used /gsoff

Spawn

Looks that way, did you switch server right before?  That can cause some problems with vars being locked out, also wondering if the message went through to gamespy.

Raven

To seans:
Thats calling up the wrong splash image..looks to me like the graphical options image, are you halfway in transition to it? The buttons tend to go grey anyway during screen change and the screens do freeze up for a few seconds, not normaly options though, for me that happens on main>multiplayer.

And if your hammering on the back button what do you expect to happen? Its bound to get jerkey.