• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Paging DarkFox...Paging Darkfox...Do You Read me...Come In...

Started by Red Devil, March 07, 2006, 11:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Devil

I'd like your input on the Combat/Assault Blink I posted please.

Over.
What box???

BZZERKER

Red Devil

What box???

BZZERKER

seanthegreat

Quote from: BZZERKER on March 08, 2006, 01:33:26 AM
Put up a S.O.S. on the clan forum for ya.
or just find if he is in a game in bz2 though i bet he wont :|

BZ FeebleEffort

I don't know exactly what DF will or won't like...I hope for "alls" sake he resurfaces and can give you some input.

but maybe, like me, he may have tired a bit of the ole BZ 2 patch battle...as much as I sit by the sideleines and hope all those actively involved can help evolve a well rounded player enjoyable patch...I actually take very little time to actively play and test things myself...hence the "less than energized" board nick I've used for many months...all that aside, maybe DF is similarly a bit tired from the energies expended last time around?

I hope not,  even his "tired energy" can still be extremely helpful.

PS, at some point I may actually show up in a few of these tests to throw in my wanted, or unwanted 2 cents...but that will be fit around the activities of real life, which at my age..takes up most of my waking hours.

Still truck-on those w/ the energy and abilites to do so.

Red Devil

He was the entire reason I changed it and when I was working on it a few months back gave some really good insights into the use and the unbalance that Blink can cause.
What box???

Spawn

It would be nice to have the topic(s) where we talked about balance moved here, so it can be discussed again.

Red Devil

What box???

BZ FeebleEffort

Its right above in the archive  wouldn't it be?..besides..I suggest you work w/ the real 1.3 PB 2 before you just change things based upon recollections of imbalances from 1.2....the already made changes to 1.3 weapons and AI will make those perceptions in accurate. For instance, TRTs, the rotation speed etc is different for 1.3 than 1.2...the effectiveness of TRTs have a direct balance effect on ISDF vs Scion games..and on and on and on and on....

BZZERKER

RD, I got a reply from DF. He's currently having problems with BZ2 on his computer but he does intend on checking it out. hemp even responded and "seems" optimistic.

Red Devil

What box???

BZZERKER