• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Some Differences

Started by Feared_1, March 18, 2006, 06:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feared_1

Sorry, but could anyone tell me what is different about 1.3 and 1.3 (2)? I know that the multiplayer is crap, but with the gameplay, I don't see a difference. When you hit the ground you still hear a noise, the AI has really good aim, and the things build the same.

What's the difference between the two?  :?

Spawn

AV's taken out, more control for modders, more stability, various exploits removed and bugs fixed.  Multiplayer is relatively good if you ignore the physics issues and tweak gameprefs.ini

Red Devil

It's not done yet. It's an on-going process.

AV's: There's a few still in it that we need your help in tracking down.

Mods: Check out FleshStorm and DuneCommand and Epic when it comes out.

Stability: I put up a DM about 3AM that had 256 bots and 8 critters in it and it ran for almost eight hours on full graphics at 1280x1024 res.

Physics: I put a hold on tweaking the ODF's for physics due to code tweaks in the private beta that improved them.  :-)

What box???

Saloei

differences? Bump Mapping! part 2 includes working bump mapping for all cards. before it was only for Matrox cards.