• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

pb2 with fleshstorm

Started by GENERAL MANSON*, March 26, 2006, 09:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GENERAL MANSON*

i know the fs patch is supposed to be released soon and work fine and all and i know that a few people have installed 1.3pb2 with fs. Does the phyics work well with it is all i want to know and is the gameplay better than pb1? (Havent had time to test much according to my work time)

Spawn

You're in both betas, check for yourself and quit being a lazy Runt.

(very offensive term edited to be less offensive but still derisive)

Please keep a civil tongue...

Angstromicus

WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST LIVE IN PEACE!!?!?!?!

While I hate censorship in virtually all it's forms, there are some terms that cause women to go literally insane.

That was one of them. 

Never ever make the mistake of calling a female that term, as you may not live to apologize.

At least here in the States, that is.  Might not be that way everywhere...

-Av-

Bob the Dinosuar

Carry a few grenades with you, At all times! Many 'of them' like to slap you for no reason what-so-ever.

sabrebattletank

After al, its "us" against "them"....

:D

Spawn

Quote from: Avatar on March 28, 2006, 05:57:42 PM
While I hate censorship in virtually all it's forms, there are some terms that cause women to go literally insane.

That was one of them. 

Never ever make the mistake of calling a female that term, as you may not live to apologize.

At least here in the States, that is.  Might not be that way everywhere...

-Av-
Advice taken, won't do it again.

Bob the Dinosuar

It's mostly those annoying senior preps, who like to stick their nose at you.  everyone else is cool, but I wouldn't mind ramming a few of those mustangs that Mommy and Daddy bought with a Tank....yeah....

a tank....I'm liking that idea....*pictures self runing over $40,000 sports car with his tank while girl screams and sobs on sidewalk*

GENERAL MANSON*

Yes, you're likely to spend your life alone...   :evil:

Women must be handled like dynamite that's sweating nitro all over the nitro-sensitive trigger of a ton of C4...

And you're doing it while tightrope walking over a pit of starving alligators that are blowing loud horns at you while sawing on the tightrope with their sharp teeth...

And while the reward is more than worth the lifelong effort,

you have to wonder why,

at the end of it all,

men live shorter lives...

:-D

-Av-

DF-Mj.Gen.Dead_Eye

Quote from: GENERAL MANSON* on March 29, 2006, 04:51:25 PM
Now thats just mean.  :x
and that sounds like frank burns on MASH 4077

OvermindDL1

And yet I'm shortly before 23 yrs and still never bee... I stop there.  >.>

Red Devil

Saw a tank run over a parked car during a Memorial Day Parade once.  Oops.
What box???

Spawn

I have fond memories of the cops episodes when someone has stolen a tank, they follow it at 30mph and wait till it runs out of gas, then "happen" to shoot the driver, who is fatally wounded.

squirrelof09

fight till death our forums -> http://www.forums.bzfiend.com/index.php?