• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Teamcolor update: Any chance of including this in 1.3 standard?

Started by Zero Angel, March 27, 2006, 08:28:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero Angel

I made a teamcolor update a long time ago, that uses the glowskins capability of 1.3 to fix the issue of ships looking ugly when they are teamcolored.

The file is here.

If so, then it could be installed into the addon folder, and if anyone has any difficulties (ie: low videocard ram) then they only need delete the folder from addon or use low object detail settings (where glowskins are not rendered).

I think that it would be highly useful in 1.3 and might even help convert some ppl over from 1.2.
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

You mean I don't have to drive around in a pink tank???

Sheesh, I might actually play MP if that were the case...

:lol:

-Av-

Commando

I can't wait to try them in multiplayer.  The only thing I noticed was the Sabre's engines lighting up whenever a at stabber was fired.

Bull Dog

I tried those out a while back and while they looked really nice I seem to remember that they broke bump-maps, and I had though (and still do) that I liked bump maps better.

Dark Scion Soldier

Aquatic: *on hold* 52% done overall.

General BlackDragon

Bump Alert

and There's a newer topic about these somewhere....lemem go find it

http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,7929.msg123725.html#msg123725

*****General BlackDragon*****

bigbadbogie

Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com