• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Just to verify

Started by Raven, September 25, 2006, 10:58:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raven

I was under the impression of there being hover construction rigs, I've just made one and I like it, and looked in the modlog for info on that class, and it isn't there...So, is there such a thing? If not I'm slightly screwed as I can't make animations...

lucky_foot

There should be. I thought GSH added that in.

Something like ConstructorH...like the Service truck entry, but with the H at the end. Don't quote me on this, but I was told by a couple of people the Constructor Hovering was in there (Cause I'm going to need it too. :D )

Jonathan S.

Raven

I was gonna try that, as well as "constructionrighover" as the assault tank has the full word "hover" on the end not just H. I thought I remembered hearing it, suppose thers is nothing wrong in shooting at it!

I have a possible 3 at the moment, maybe normal constructionrig as in the ODF it is detailed a hover unit...How wierd is that? and the constructionrigH and constructionrighover

Though I think I'll wait unitl someone replies who knows for sure to save me time, I have a few more forums to check so we'l see what happens

Commando

The hover construction rig is not its own class.  It is basically a construction rig with two special flags specified in the odf.

[CraftClass]
PathingType = 0

[ConstructionRigClass]
HoverRig = true

Commando

The above should be in the modlog or changelog.  Due to it not being a seperate class, classlabel, I placed it in the section with deployable units.  You will find the ideal settings, which are posted above, in the changelog next to all of the other options for the construction rig odf.

lucky_foot

There you go, Raven. :)

From the Lead 1.3 beta tester himself. :D

Jonathan S.

Raven

Doh and there it is! Thanks for the backup guys :)

BZZERKER

It does seem, however, that the CL from 1.3pb2 to 1.3pb3 is missing.

Raven

I have a modlog if thats what you want, Commando gave the link in a topic on this board for me.

Oh and here it is:

I made it look like a probe, something unusual from the others, and more techy as it can move faster than those other ones, so the Jenovians have an advantage with speedy constructors! Also has a flashing red light on top :)

Red Devil

That's a good one, Raven.

All the ChangeLogs are in the root folder of BZ2.

I just reinstalled PB3 to confirm.

If you don't see them, it means you don't have the full PB3 patch installed.
What box???

BZZERKER

D'OH!

Yeah, I have it too. I was looking for something labeled in the same manner as the other two and kept skimming over it. :roll:

Raven