• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Latest 1.3betas bug reports

Started by Ego - Nikolas, November 04, 2007, 04:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ego - Nikolas

TheJamsh

dnt worry, theres so many rendering issues with BZ2... i wouldnt worry about it...

one thing that DOES annoy me is when tracekd vehicles are built the treads arnt shown until it becoems a valid object. i.e. its finished being built. same applies to when you open up the factory/recycler consoles etc. none of the treaded vehicles display the tracks.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Ego - Nikolas

Today i had 2 hoursof game with mr.fury(cmd), it resync when we bouth die, we won it.

Rlly i didnt come across to bugs atm.
But shure ill tell when i will see a bug.
Ar renderings.. Out there are more advanced engines...

Red Devil

The treads show up now in PB4.  OM fixed it so the Dominator treads show up too.  :-)
What box???

Feared_1

I found something...
I played, saved, quit, came back later, and the objective box gave me this.

It's on the mission Counterattack (I think?), the one where you have to save Manson's base and capture the power crystal with your only tug.

It happened after all of the talking at the beginning, and after suffering from 6-7 Scion attacks.

bigbadbogie

that means that the text files which have the objectives written in them are missing
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

General BlackDragon

i thoguht the objectives were in the DLLs

*****General BlackDragon*****

bigbadbogie

yeah they are - for some reason the original bz2 campaigns objectives were in text files called .otf

My BZ2 mods:

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

GSH

The DLL requests that an objective be shown, but it requests a file be shown. Why? So that for the different languages, you can swap out the contents of a file.

-- GSH

Feared_1

So did it not install right, or is it missing for everyone?

TheJamsh

i reckon it probably also does it tro save space in teh .dll

although actually the original camapign missions wernt made with the BZII scriptor where they? so they wouldnt have that stupid limit

OvermindDL1

Not to save space in the dll, not like it would take much at all (probably none, most dll compilers allocate in 4k chunks, that last chunk is usually nowhere near full anyway).

TheJamsh

doesnt the BZII scriptor have a limit tho, like 1000 lines of code...

i guess you could make a decent mission with that but it probably would save space to have the long objectives list in a different file...

OvermindDL1

bigbadbogie

yeah?? well most people are too dumb to even consider using c++ or python so please stop rubbing in your high iq OM.

My BZ2 mods: