• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Latest 1.3betas bug reports

Started by Ego - Nikolas, November 04, 2007, 04:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Devil

The ol' knocked-out-of-the-bunker-while-in-sat-view bug.  Surprised the Maulers didn't kill you.  That cures it too.
What box???

Ego - Nikolas

I think mauler die by my gts while gts defend my outpost and me

Wraith

I have one problem to. Im not sure if its with stock to but this one here is with 100 mortar bikes or 100 units. Once i select them all the menu for follow me hold and stuff like that is gone. This should be fixed to.
Trend Micro HijackThis 2.0.2

Post a log in Overdrive Terminal if you have a malware/virus problem

TheJamsh

you probably have a differnet unit in there somewhere. it narrows down the commands if you select one of a differnet type. maybe one of them CANT follow you for whatever reason. the GO TO NAV option should still be highlighted though...

i think constructors should have a 'Hold' option. its a blooming nightmare having to go all the way back if you order it somewhere accidentaly

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Wraith

I agree with the constructor hold option or just have a nav to send it back to but hold would be nice. I only had 100 mortar bikes selected and nothing else. I selected 70 once but they were tanks and got an av once on instant action map called sea battle.
Trend Micro HijackThis 2.0.2

Post a log in Overdrive Terminal if you have a malware/virus problem

TheJamsh

LATEST BUG:

not sure if its been mentioned and i hope its not too close to pb4 release to fix it.

it seems that if i have any buildings or units with a space in its name, and i save the game.. anything after the space is not retreved when the game is loaded)

some buildings that have two words in their name only come back as one... "scrap silo" loads and is renamed "scrap" etc.

GSH

Save as binary, not ascii.

-- GSH

bigbadbogie

Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Commando

As stated above, save as binary for the time being.

TheJamsh

i meant ususal save games... theres no option for binary saving in there. like when im playing the missionsor soemthing and i save my proress so i come back to it later

bigbadbogie

they are saved in ascii - too bad :-P
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

TheJamsh