• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

In BZ2ME (Threed) What does the setting BZ2 Animated mean?

Started by BNG Da BZ Fool, December 03, 2007, 04:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrtwosheds

Ok, when rotated correctly they go down, so far they look bad, makes a Dalek look like a rocket powered pepper pot :-D
It seems to only want to thrust from 3 of the frames lines, stock thrusters are untriangulated 5 sided polys in the xsi so that's what I made(but triangulated) and it looks all wrong and bad, maybe I should just try 2 triangles. The Daleks from the latest series have a blue glow effect when they fly with their anti grav system, I will attempt to get it to look as much like that as I can.
The rotation, is normal eg build your tank on its end pointing up, but make the thrusters point were you really want them to go then rotate them in the .xsi after conversion.

Triangles look much better.

mrtwosheds

And so MrDalek stormed into the new year with his new thrusters blazing downwards at a jaunty angle, ready to hatefully exterminate all other lifeforms in the known Universe...

http://whomix.trilete.net/?wmid=subreadremixreviews&remixid=147

TheJamsh

QuoteOk, when rotated correctly they go down, so far they look bad, makes a Dalek look like a rocket powered pepper pot

lmao! any pics of that?

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.