• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

can you have more than TWo taps on a building :O?!?!?

Started by TheJamsh, December 30, 2007, 01:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

as inmore than two hps you can fit an object too...

so far if i want to fit 16 turrets to my capital ship building, i have to have 4 heircachyes!

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

VSMIT

What you can do is make each of the two taps tap off another two taps, and so forth, until you have the required number.

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

General BlackDragon

wait till pb4, then mess with it. or use 8 higherarchies each with 2 taps on it.

*****General BlackDragon*****

Raven

In PB4 you can have more than 2 taps? That would be excellent, making a tap spawn another tap does work but its a fiddle to get power correct etc...

Commando

You can have 8 and you can specify what each will be.  They don't have to be identical.

TheJamsh

wow! exactly what i need but dont have right now lol...

and yes currently im using heirachys... trouble is im fitting them to a rather oddly shaped ship (flaming scions)

8 differnet taps is excellent well done!

wish i was a beta tester =[

Raven

TheJamsh

Red Devil

What box???

Nielk1

I think Avatar put som'ma those in his Barracks for the pilots back when the APCs were broke.

Click on the image...

No, I had eight miniature Supply Depots tap off around each power supply, to feed any GT's you might place around it.  Luckily GSH made some changes that make that unnecessary.  I hate adding non-needed load to the game...  and 8 Supply Depots around each Solar Power would definately add to the load...

-Av-

Nielk1

Wow, remind me not to try sarcasm in type.

I was talking about the Beer on Tap. :roll:

Click on the image...

Oh.

DOH!

Remember, I'm old.  I'm also tired and sick...  leave me alone...

:)

-Av-