• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Fleshstorm Model Question

Started by TheJamsh, January 02, 2008, 03:15:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

Lizaaaaaaaard???

you knwo the sodding great dummy gun called the plasma battery? does it have turret stuff in the model?

i wanna see if i can turn it into a sodding great gun XD! could be fun...

also.. the XSI's, where they included with the mod? if not where can i egt them :S? i beleive you released them not sure though..

tah!

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Nielk1

The plasma gun is in the Dev Kit for FS.

I THINK it is just a hotwiser 3D with cannons instead of mortar tubes and a bit of a scale increase, so its turret structure should be identical to that of the BDOG (or was it ISDF) Hotwiser. You could even point to the animation xsis from the hotwiser as they are SOOO close.

Click on the image...

Lizard

the howitzer model was created using the plasma gun mesh, I sent the plasma gun model to slaor for skinning and he used it to create the howitzer and I thought it was pretty neat so I decided to use it for the blackdogs I chopped it up a bit and animated it and the rest is history .... lol . I can't remember if I named the turrets on the plasma gun correctly or added hardpoints and stuff or not, it's possible I may have intended them to fire at some time or other but I can't remember now.

do what you like with the model in the dev pack though. :)

TheJamsh

okies spokes.. where exactly IS the dev pack lol? anyone got a link :S?

checked bzscrap cant find it ski..

TheJamsh

why thankees going to play now =]