• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

So, mines don't use ammo?

Started by Avatar, January 12, 2008, 06:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Actually yes, I believe you can put a tap on a mine as it's really a building...  I've mulled how to go about it with a tap but don't see a way.  I'd be interested in your idea...

SO, to be clear.

I need a continuously firing whatever that eventually runs out of ammo and needs to be serviced.  Think of a SOLAR FLARE that pumps out fire until it runs out of ammo, and then needs something to come along and fill up the ammo again, at which point it goes back to pumping out fire.

Lifespan will not work, it needs to go back to it's job once it's filled back up again.

I've considered using the DLL to support this but the fun is doing it entirely in the engine if you can stabily do so...  the DLL can do anything so where's the fun in that?  :)

-Av-

Zero Angel

QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression