• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Forgotten Enemies (FE) For 1.3 PB3

Started by Red Devil, February 20, 2008, 01:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AHadley

You seem to be playing with the early/beta Cerberi. No idea what caused it.

DraconisMarch

It doesn't make any sense.  It actually works better for pb5, which it isn't supposed to.  Any suggestions as to what to do?

Red Devil

I'd compare both installs then.  I have my mini-map's location moved and size adjusted (see Gameprefs/LocalPrefs).
What box???

francopc

I never play this mod jeje :P i see videos and is good :D i hable 1.3pb5.1... U can uptate the game for thsi version o you cant ? no problems ? XD i am new here :)

Red Devil

I will be working on an update soon so it will play okay/better in 5.1.
What box???

General BlackDragon

I'll be sitting in the corner bored and willing to help.

*****General BlackDragon*****

Tricky

I'm new to these patches, I haven't played FE or even BZ2 since two or three months after FE was first released. The jargon is all a bit confusing to me now, but I'm hanging around this thread and hoping FE will work with the latest 1.3 patch soon! I can't wait to start playing again. :)

hybirdisdf

Can you able to create roton race into fe mod?

AHadley

The Rotons will never make an appearance in FE. They weren't in the original so they won't be in the remakes.

They may find their way into another mod though,