• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Natty Bumppo's G66 2.0, BETA For PB5.1

Started by Red Devil, April 24, 2008, 01:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

7thwave

AI team not having a unit limit results in serious lag if stalemates occour...which they do.

Nielk1

Quote from: 7thwave on August 31, 2009, 06:56:39 PM
AI team not having a unit limit results in serious lag if stalemates occour...which they do.

The AI does not hoard units like a puny human.

Click on the image...

Red Devil

Just reduced the regen rate on the Gorbs.   :roll:
What box???

Red Devil

You have an ispilo*.xsi file in your install somewhere doing this.  Search your *entire* install (right click on bz2 root install folder, select Search, etc.)

Quote from: BZSubmaximal on August 29, 2009, 07:38:09 AM
total pilot frustration...apparently I am alone in this nightmare...I hop out..and I am 10ft in the air..yet if I walk back I enter ship normally, but entering buildings is impossible... RD...I'm not sure a msh effects that...but I am willing to try any suggestion...
What box???

BZSubmaximal

If I find this file....what do I do with it?

Red Devil

If it's not in/under the G66 2.0 folder, delete it/them.
What box???

Red Devil

Uploaded a G66_2.0_BETA_17.zip

- Reduced regen rate on Gorb tanks.

- Fixed Bomber attack.

- Tweaked the ISDF AIP's.

- Added icons for the patrol units.

- Reduced quake volume.
What box???

BZSubmaximal

maybe this is the problem, I did a search for that file, and found none...anywhere...

Specifically I looked in (many many) folders...but in the Gaips 66/objects/othervariants/pilots folder..I find a whole group of ispilo.ixi's...but all are "run, crouch" etc ixi...none are just plain ispilo.ixi

is it possible I am missing the file?..can't imagine how...I have also reloaded all the new betas on a fresh upgrade from 1.2

Axeminister

Do not install patches over other patches. Make a fresh install of the game, patch it to 1.3TA5 then unzip the G66 folder to that install and make the shortcut with the added strand. I hope this helps. I'm trying to understand.
There is no knowledge that is not power.

Red Devil

Edit the ispilo.odf file in <BZ2Root>\G66 2.0\gaips66 objects\other variants\Pilot and change the geometry scale to 0.10 and see if that builds a new pilot mesh when you start the game.
What box???

Red Devil

Found a blockage in the End-game AIP (loaded when the AI recycler is destroyed and the factory is replaced with custom factory) , so I'm revamping that one.
What box???

Red Devil

What box???

Axeminister

ah hell! look out, he's done something else to knock us back!
There is no knowledge that is not power.

Red Devil

What box???

Red Devil

Uploaded BETA 18:

- Fixed the ISDF End-game AIP (you can thank me later...)  Scion End-game may need work, too.

- Increased thrust (not speed) of Landmasters and Missile Scouts after seeing them pile up at hills.

- Finally added base plates to AI base build, which spreads out their base more, thereby reducing bottlenecks.

- Increased range on Bandits.

What box???