• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

hover recycler classes?

Started by TheJamsh, April 27, 2008, 10:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

well i just thought about the 'HUNT' option and maybe adding a PATROL function.

would be cool. block 6/7/8 arnt taken up in most units :D

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

bigbadbogie

is there a way to watch all units in dll and any unit that has 'hunt' pressed will be directed to a random patrol path?? - well i know there probably is in c++
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

OvermindDL1

Red Devil

In your honor, BBB, I added the hunt command to the DLL.  I have it check the player who's using your IP, so they will derive the utmost benefit from it.
What box???

bigbadbogie

oh goody -  ...what dll?

can it be done in the scriptor??

My BZ2 mods:

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

TheJamsh

doubt it. but hey! you never know

Steeveeo

Quote from: Red Devil on May 21, 2008, 05:19:51 PM
In your honor, BBB, I added the hunt command to the DLL.  I have it check the player who's using your IP, so they will derive the utmost benefit from it.
The "HUNT BIGBADBOGIE" Command? :P

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

bigbadbogie

ah... when i tell a unit to hunt all the units will attack me - even my ones

My BZ2 mods:

shane ward

With all due respect, a reciciler that hovers is a little....... Strange...

I mean, A huge chunk of metel floting in the air and then deploying, it is more relistic if it was tracked and went on the ground ;)

Shane
Battlezone 2 Mod and Map Maker.
See my site: -
http://www.shanesdoomwads.freeservers.com/bz2

TheJamsh

yeh but we could use it for other things, imagine if those huge ships in youre mod could deploy into buildings, without interfering with units flying above and below them...

if they could deploy you could take advantage of taps to create gun batteries (thats what im planning in my recy variant)

shane ward

I did not think of that, Something like the space station on level 16 and 17.... I liked making that....

TheJamsh

exactly :D so im blagging youre idea then going even further in my mod haha... well nto quite.

just going to get them to deploy into buildings so that i can spawn MANY gun batteries. PB4 lets you have up to 8 differnet ones too :D

bigbadbogie

assuming pb4 is ever released  :-P

My BZ2 mods:

TheJamsh

yeh fair point lol... although as far as im aware everything gone into it now. cant be long :)

shane ward

Problem I see with using taps and trying to get gun battries to show is that you can only use 2 taps, and even if you try to tap them of eachother, they will only be in one place, but for a ship that you are using you will need them all over the place. Little tricky. When I made my mod, I just used two guns and the ship can move around. If it is deplaoyed it will be sitting there ready to be taken out.

The space station was diffrent as that does not move anyway.... Lovely work I must say ;)

How is this part of the mod going?