• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Texture Problems like these? Use /NODXT

Started by TheJamsh, May 19, 2008, 12:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

Just before i posted this i realised that the graphics problems below are due to BZ2DXT textures, i added the approriatte /nodxt line to the BZII shortcut and its fine now besides a few blips. i though i should upload these to save future questions about DXT textures.

are you suffering from these texture issues?

create a battlezone II shortcut on youre desktop (for the editor AND BZII).
in the 'target' text box, go right to the end, and add /nodxt

so the complete target box for the BZII editor is: "D:\Program Files\battlezone II 1.3\bz2edit.exe" /nodxt
and for the game: "D:\Program Files\battlezone II 1.3\bzone.exe" /nodxt

Problem Solved. PS, Sticky this one??

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Commando

TheJamsh

Commando

Are you using the latest Nvidia drivers?  I have a 9800 GTX and it will crash after maybe 15 minutes if I have sky detail set to either medium or high.

TheJamsh

i believe the latest drivers are on here. it doesnt seem to crash though, had a three hour instant game with dxt's turned on last night